PART - 18

Author's pov

Taehyung, yn, ji-hyun and Mr Lee who is also a business partner of Kim cooperation was not heading towards a expensive hotel for eating lunch.

After a successful dealing Mr lee ask them to eat lunch with him.

Ji-hyun was so happy right now cause she can spent her valuable time with taehyung. She didn't like the fact yn was also coming with them.

They entered the hotel and have a seat which they booked before.  Ji-hyun was really fast to sit beside taehyung. Taehyung don't like the fact she sat with before his wife. But feel happy when yn sit in front of him.

They made a eye contact and taehyung smiled at her while hn blushed and looked down. Taehyung chuckled at his shy wife.

Mr Lee : You two looks like a couple.

Mr lee said to yn and taehyung. Which makes yn to blush again.

Tae : Thankyou for your compliment Mr lee.

Mr Lee : I hope in future you two will get along.

Taehyung smiled at him after looking at yn. Ji-hyun was really hurt by hearing these all. She is the one who is sitting beside taehyung and look Mr lee is comparing taehyung and yn.

She try to make a conversation with them, but before that the waiter arrived their.

Waiter : Sir your order.

Mr Lee : 1 Sundubu Jjigae and kimchi friedrice.

After mr lee order, ji-hyun waited for taehyung to order so she can also order the same as him.

Mr Lee : oh Miss ji-hyun please order.

Without having any other option she ordered her self.

Ji-hyun : 1 Haemul Pajeon and 1 Seolleongtang

Ji-hyun : Miss yn go ahead.

Yn : Aamm....

Yn haven't decided what to order. Tae chuckled at her as he know she was really shy and tensed before someone. So he order for him and her too.

Tae : 1 Jjajangmyeon, 1 Bibimbap, 1 kimbap and 2 tteokbokki.

Tae : Anything else Miss yn?

Yn : N.. No Mr Kim.

Waiter : Your order will be here  in few minutes.

Ji-hyun was really shocked. She didn't expect taehyung to order for yn too. She was really getting angry with yn, right now. The person who she is going to marry in future had placed order for a PA?

Ji-hyun : I will kill this yn.

Ji-hyun was angrily looking at yn. Cause she don't like taehyung with yn. She started to hate yn.

They all started eating taehyung served the food to yn, as he knows she is not gonna take it cause of shy.

Ji-hyun was not understanding what's happening between them.

After their lunch they went back to the company. All are doing their work.

Here taehyung was getting worried, it's been a long time since yn went towards the washroom which is inside his cabin itself. But she haven't come back yet.

He stand up from the seat and went towards the washroom and knock the door.

No reply was coming he kept his ears on the door, only to hear sniffing sound and sob. His heart beat stops once he hear this.

Tae : Baby, open the door.

Yn :......

Tae : Should I break the door yn?

Tae said when he heard the click sound. He entered the washroom without wasting any time.

Tae : Baby, what happened? Why are you crying??

Yn  started to cry again little bit panickly.

Tae : It's okay it's okay don't panick, just tell me the reason.

Tae came to hug yn but she backed away. Tae was a little bit shock. Then only his concentration went towards her pants. Blood stain were their.

He soon understand what was the reason of her crying.

Tae : It's okay baby. Don't cry, I'm here Right? Your husband is here. You should tell me about it na.

Tae hugged her while giving a kiss on her forhead.

Yn : T.. Tae *sob* I.. I don't have sanitary pads.

Tae was really happy to hear the nickname from her mouth. He smiled at her and kissed her forhead.

Tae : It's okay we can go home now. On the way we can buy your pads okay.

Yn nooded her head while wipping her tears. Tae removed his coat and wrapped around her waist covering the blood stain on her pants.

Tae : All set, now come let's go.

Tae take her hands and started walking downstairs. Ji-hyun was working while her eyes fall on taehyung and yn. Her blood started boil while seeing his coat on her waist. She started to feel a mixed  feeling of loosing her dream. Her   biggest to dream is to become the CEO of kim cooperations after marrying taehyung.

She couldn't control her self seeing how taehyung catch yn's hands protectively.

Ji-hyun : just wait yn. I will show you your place.

Ji-hyun murmered to herself.

Tae started the car while yn was sitting near him. Soon he parked the car near the convenienced store.

Tae : Sit here baby I will come now.

Tae said and went inside. After some time he went back while carrying a plastic bag and gave it to yn.

Yn opened it to see so many sanitary pads, chocolate and some snacks. He started to blush really hard.

Tae : Stop blushing baby.

Tae said teasingly.

Yn :  T.. Thankyou.

Tae : Don't say thankyou baby. After all I'm your husband right?

That's enough for yn to blush hard again. Yn looked at her laps while blushing hard while tae enjoying seeing his shy wife.

60+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you al like it??
Love you all😘😘😘💜💜💜