PART - 24

Author's pov

Ji-hyun : Apologize fast yn. If I haven't go to the cabin on time you know guys what happened next.

Ji-hyun turn around to the employees.

?? : What will happened next😡?

Ji-hyun turn around to see taehyung standing their.

Yn saw tae standing their. Without thinking anything she ran to him and hug him. Taehyung put his hands on her waist.

Taehyung was really angry to see how his wife was insulted.Employees were really shock to see yn hugging taehyung including ji-hyun . Most importantly the one who used to hate girls was now hugging back.

Ji-hyun : M.. Mr kim w.. why are you here?

Tae : It's my company and you are asking me why am I here?

All the employees were shock to see taehyung yelling at ji-hyun. Cause most of the workers are believing that she is his girlfriend. That's what she told to them.

Ji-hyun : We w..

Tae : I heard everything what you said so don't try to fake in front of me😡?

Ji-hyun :..............

Tae : I'm reviling one thing now. It is Kim Yn and She is my WIFE.

Several gasps were heard from the employees.

Em1 : How can ji-hyun say herself as his girlfriend?

Em7 : It's all fake.

Em5 : She was behaving like a boss in front of us right?

Ji-hyun was standing their shock. She haven't even think that the CEO is married.

All time yn was  not even looking at thrm or saying anything. She feel relaxed when tae came near her.

Tae : No one should dare to bully her and about Miss Ji-hyun, you are no longer an employee in my company. You are fired.

Yn was also shocked by hearing this. Tae fired her in front of eveyone.

Ji-hyun : Mr Kim I'm really sorry. Please don't fire me. Please..

Ji-hyun try to beg for him to not fire her.

Yn looked at taehyung.

Tae : Don't you want me to fire her?

Taehyung asked to yn. Yn looked at ji-hyun and saw her fake pleading eyes. As a kind hearted yn believed her.

Yn : Can we give her one more chance?

Tae : If you want that we can do that.

Employees were shocked to see the kind hearted wife of CEO. They always thought Mr Kim's wife will be like ji-hyun, cause of how rich her husband will be.

Tae : Miss ji-hyun you can work here but you need apologize to my wife for insulting her.

Yn clenched her fingers on Tae's coat due to tension.

Without having another choice ji-hyun started speaking.

Ji-hyun : Yn I..

Tae : It's Mrs Kim for you.

Ji-hyun her teeth due to anger.

Ji-hyun : Mrs Kim I'm really sorry for.. What I did.

Yn : I... It's okay.

Taehyung take her hands and started walking towards the car. Yn was about to enter the car when yn fainted and fall on the ground.

Tae panicked and started trying to wake her up.

Tae : Baby, yn, don't make me panick...Uff god.

Tae lift her and take her insidr the car. He then started the car and drive to the hospital.

He haven't waited to inform his or her parents cause he don't want them to get worried.

Soon they reached the hospital. Tae lift her up and entered the hospital.

Tae : Dr  please save my wife

Taehyung said panickly.

Dr : Calm down Calm down. Lay her here we will check over her.

Tae layed her on the bed.

Dr : Did she fainted?

Tae : yes Dr, please do something.

Dr : Calm down Mr. Wait outside after checking her I will inform you.

....

Taehyung was waiting outside fully worried. He got a call from his mother minutes before for not reaching home till now. He informed her they will reach soon.

Soon the Dr came out.

Tae : Dr how is my wife? Is she okay?

Dr : Calm down. Nothing had happened to her and Congratulations you are going to became a Father.

The last words echoed in his mind. Happy Tears started to form inside his eyes.

Tae : Can I meet her?

Dr : Ofcource you can meet her. She is awake now, you can take her home.

Tae : Thankyou Dr.

Tae entered the room to see yn sitting on the bed while rubbing her stomach.

Tae : baby..

Yn : Oppaa Dr told I have a baby.

Yn said while lifting her top. Tae chuckled at hug her.

Tae : Yes baby we are going to become parents.

Yn : But we need to wait till 9 months. Isn't it tooo long?

Tae : It will go so soon baby. Now come let's go home.

Tae said after pecking her lips.

They started walking towards the cae while yn blablaring about how the child looks like.

Tae being a good husband listening to her peacefully.

Tae : Do you want anything to eat.

Yn : Nae nae. I want ice cream.. And some cakes..... And snackss.....

Tae : Aah okay okay come let's buy it from here.

Yn was soo happy that she is now pregnant. She can always play with a baby now.

.....

Tae : Eomma and appa are very happy to get the news right?

Yn : Nae but I will tell my parents tommarow.

Tae : Then okay. Now come here let's sleep.

Yn layed beside him. Tae pulled her hoddie and started rubbing her stomach.

Within minutes they went to their dreamworld while dreaming about their first child.

70+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all love it??

Love you all💜💜💜😘😘😘