PART - 48

Author's pov

It's been one week since Jungkook was born. Now yn was having hard time cause jungkook was crying as he was sleepy and jimin was crying as he want to be in her arms. Taehyung went to grocery shop for buying necessary things.

Yn : Jiminah baby eomma will make baby sleep and lift you hm..

Yn said rocking jungkook in her arms.

Jimin : Nwooo *cry*

Yn : Jiminah you are good boy right? Leave eomma's leg. Let me sleep your brother look he is crying.

But jimin was not litsening to her. All he want is to be in her arms instead of jungkook.

Jimin : I Dwon't want bwaby *cry*

Yn : uww eomma is hear don't cry baby.

Yn said rocking the baby. She knows that she need to give milk to jungkook as he is hunry too. But jimin is being a sturbon not allowing her. Yn then walk towards the couch while jimin cried more and followed her.

Yn lifted her top and stated to feed jungkook while the baby stopped crying

Yn lifted her top and stated to feed jungkook while the baby stopped crying. Yn was relief that he stoped his cry.

Yn then make jimin be in couch and hugged him.

Yn : Stop crying baby.

Yn said wiping his tears and giving a kiss. Jimin hugged her and try to be in her laps while sobbing.

Yn : Aniyo jiminah, let baby drink nana. Baby is hungry..

Jimin : Emwaa..

Jimin said trying to be in her laps. Yn was a little bit afraid of jimin as he used to beat jungkook or pinch him whenever he is with them. Jimin was about to pull Jungkook's small hairs yn hit his hand lightly.

Even if it's not that paininggg jimin started to cry again which makes jungkook to cry again and stop drinking milk. Yn closed her eyes not knowing what to do. But feel relief when she heard the door opening sound.

As soon as Taehyung entered their home, jimin ran towards his father while showing arms to lift him up. Taehyung keep the bags on the floor and lift him up. He looked at yn and almost understand the situation.

Tae : Go and make him sleep baby. I will look after him.

Yn Nooded her head and when towards their bedroom with crying jungkook.

Tae : Why my baby is crying hm?

Jimin : Apwaa emwaa bweat jwimin *cry*

Tae : Aww where did eomma beated my son?

Jimin showed his hands still crying. Taehyung rubbed his hands and gave a kiss on his hands.

Tae : Is it gone now?

Jimin nooded his head as yes. Taehyung wiped his tears and told him to stop crying. He make him lay on his shoulder while jimin was sobbing. Taehyung patted him walked here and their. After some minutes he feel relief that he is slept.

He knows that jimin is just a child who is crawing for parents attention always. He knows that it's hard for jimin to adjust with jungkook. They are trying their best to make jimin understand that they also loves him just like before.

Taehyung walks towards their room to see yn putting toys in jungkooks crib after making him lay their.

Without making noice Taehyung lay down jimin on the bed and kept pillows on the side. They slowly walked outside and let out a breath.

Yn layed on Taehyung chest while he smiled and hugged her.

Tae : I know baby you are tired.

Yn : It was so hard tae without you. I don't known how I'm gonna manage myself when you start going to job.

Tae : It's okay baby. Don't worry, we can make jimin understand things slowly. It's hard for him to accept that we needs to give attention to jungkook also.

Yn nooded her head as yes. Taehyung hugged her tightly.

Tae : It's been a long time since I hugged you like this right?

Yn : Then don't make my stomach big again.

Tae : I can't promise, but not now. Let jimin and jungkook grow up.

Yn nooded her head as yes. Taehyung kissed her lips.

Yn : Mmh enough.. Did you buy diapers too?

Tae : Nae. Let's fill the fridge again.

Taehyung said lifting the grocery bags.

Yn started to check the bags.. But stoped when she heard noices from their bag..

Yn opened their bedroom door lightly to see jimin behind the door trying to open it.

Yn lifted him and gave a kiss.

Yn : Aren't you sleepy?

Jimin rubbed his eyes and layed on her shoulder. Taehyung walk towards and yn mouthed him he is awake.

Tae : Yn you know jimin is being a bad boy right?

Jimin lifted his head and looked at his father.

Yn : No tae. He is a good boy. Why should he be a bad boy?

Tae : He don't love his baby brother right?

Yn : Oh that's right. Jiminah you don't love your baby brother?

Jimin : Eerrhh *cry*

Yn : Ani aniyo, we are joking baby. He loves his baby brother and he is a good boy right tae?

Tae : Nae nae. Aww don't cry baby. Let me take some photos he looks so cute while crying.

Jimin started to beat tae for taking photos. Taehyung kissed his checks.

Tae : Why are you so cute hah?

Jimin giggled at him.

100+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Love you all💜😘😘