PART - 42

Author's pov

Yn was cleaning the mess jimin created after making him eat his food. Naughty boy jimin is running here and their while carrying his mumma bag for playing.

Yn : Jiminaah don't run you will fall Baby.

Who is he to litsen he was wearing his father's shoe to explore their new hotel room.

Yn : Baby come and play in the kitchen mumma is gonna make dinner. Come let's make nana~

Jimin laughed at her and started walking towards the kitchen while wearing big shoes.

Yn : After falling down don't cry.

Jimin : Mumma apwaaa woo~

Yn : You are too small to wear appa's shoes baby. You will fall.

Yn said and make him remove the shoes while jimin pouted his lips and glared at her.

Yn take him to kitchen and gave a carrot and a mochi while started to eat and play with it. Yn smiled at him and started making dinner.

Soon she heard a door bell, she opened the door to see Taehyung standing while holding a plastic bag.

She hugged him while jimin ran and started to take the plastic bag from him.

Tae : It's for you only baby.

Taehyung said to jimin and started coming inside. Yn locked the door and sat on the couch while jimin looking exited when Taehyung taking a lot of toys from the plastic bag.

Jimin : Apwaaa twoyy.. Mumaa~~

Yn : Why did you buy these much toys taee..

Tae : Baby I don't know when we are going back to korea. As the project have started we can't go back till it end.

Yn : Ooh.

Taehyung kissed her lips and eyed her to come to their bedroom.

Yn : Aniyo tae. Jimin is alone here and I don't know he will sleep now.

Tae : He will play with the toys now come with me.

Taehyung take yn to their bedroom and started kissing her roughly. He took her hand and caressed his boner. But stopped his action when when he heard a thund sound. Within seconds they heard crying voice of jimin.

They ran towards the living room to see jimin laying on the floor and a small amount of blood was also their.

Taehyung picked jimin and started to took out his car keys while yn followed. Soon they came down and opened the car and get inside. Taehyung started driving to the hospital while making himself calm after hearing his son crying cause of pain.

Yn was also crying while making jimin calm down.

Yn : Oppa he is not stopping *cry*

Taehyung bit his lips not knowing what to do. Soon they reached the hospital.

.......

Jimin was now sleeping peacefully while his head was bandaged. Taehyung was eating his dinner silently and alone.

Yn already ate her dinner while he was in shower. Yn have scolded him alot. Taehyung started to blame himself. He was the reason why jimin was in pain. He should have think about jimin's safety before leaving him alone.

After having the dinner Taehyung walked towards the kitchen with the plates. Yn was giving him silent treatment.

Tae : B..

Before he can speak she took the plates and started washing it too. Taehyung went towards their bedroom to see jimin sleeping peacefully.

He slowly caressed his head and gave kissess on his face. Yn was watching evrything, she feel regret of putting blame on Taehyung.

When Taehyung saw her he walks towards her.

Tae : Baby please.. I know it's my mista..

Yn started crying while hugging him. He patted her hair and kissed her.

Yn : I was really sad that's why I blame you taee. I'm really sorry about that.

Tae : It's okay baby. It was also my mistake. I should make sure he is okay that time.

Yn hugged him tighly.

Tae : Come let's sleep now.

Yn nooded her head and layed on the bed. After sometimes she feel cold lips on her belly. She understood it's tae who is giving kiss to their unborn child.

100+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it???
Love you all😘😘😘💜💜
Sorry for short chapter........