PART - 36

Author's pov

Yn : T.. Tae I'm sorry.

Tae : Leave yn. I don't want to hear anything😡.

Yn slowly went outside the cabin. And started walking towards the elevator while controlling herself not to cry. It's the first time after marrying he yelled at her.

She don't know the exact reason why he yelled at her. But she was really afraid of angry Taehyung. She walk outside the company and realise that she don't have money to take a bus or cab.

Yn decided to wait for Taehyung in front of the car where it is parking.

Yn started walking towards their car and started waiting for her husband. While she was looking around she realize someone is also with her. She started to get scared. She turned around to see a guy in black dress checking her out while sitting in his car.

She slowly walks towards their car and try to open it but it was lock. She started to panick.

Boy : Waiting for someone babygirl?

Yn :.......

Yn ignored him and look around to see no one.

Yn's pov

Why did I decided to wait here. I can just walk home or wait some one in front of the company.

I wish tae to come here. But he was angry at me. Should I go back.

I started walking outside when he stop me buy holding my wrist. I started to panick hard.

Yn : L.. Leave me.

I said to him while trying to free my hand.

Boy : How can I leave a beautiful girl like you hmm? Let's have some fun then you can leave.

Yn : L... Leave me.

I started to scream for help but he closed my mouth using his hands.

Boy : Don't scream or I will not stop f*cking you until you passed out.

As yn was trying to free herself the boy tear her top which makes her reveal her bra. Yn try to hide herself while trying to save herself.

.........

On the other side Taehyung closed his eyes while keeping his hands on his temples. He realised how he yelled at yn.

Due to his jealousity he yelled at his love. Taehyung knows that his words must hurt her alot. He regret yelling at her for no reason.

Tae : Aarh how can I do that to her.

It's not yn's mistake when bogum hugged his wife. It must be a friendly hug.

Taehyung postponed the meeting for tommarow and pack took his bag to leave. While leaving he realise one thing that she doesn't have money to go back home.

He started to tensed how yn have go home without money. It will take 20 minutes to reach their home in car. So their is no way she will walk.

He started sweating hard. He make sure that yn was not here in front of the company. His heart beat started increasing.

He ran towards the parking lot. He stopz in his track when he saw a boy forcing a girl to get inside a car. Within seconds he understand the girl was none other than yn. His wife.

Yn was trying hard to save herself from the boy. He can hear crying voices from yn. He ran towards the boy and started punching the boy. Soon the bodyguard guards came hearing loud sounds.

Guards take him outside and call the cops while Taehyung looked at yn who was now crying hard while trying to cover herself. His heart clenched knowing he is the reason for all these things.

Taehyung went towards her and hugged tightly. He started patting her head, making her calm. She feel save and secure when Taehyung came towards her.

Tae : Oppa is here baby.

Yn : H... He is so bad *cry*

Taehyung eyes filled with tears hearing her broken voice.

Tae : Now you are safe baby. Don't cry now. Oppa is here for you baby.

Tae : My baby is strong. Don't cry baby you are safe now.

Taehyung removed his coat and cover her upper body. He picked her up and take her inside the car. Yn was still sobbing thinking about her situation. If Taehyung haven't came on right time, he will rape her for sure.

Tae : Don't worry baby. Police will handle him.

Taehyung said while driving back to home. He don't know what he is gonna explain to his parents once he came home. Yn was looking at her laps while taehyung was holding her hands.

Soon they reached their house. Taehyung get outside the car and went towards yn.

Yn was not looking at Taehyung like she is ignoring him. They walk towards the door and knocked but haven't recieved reply. Tae takr the spare key and open to see no one is their in the house. Taehyung signed and take yn towards their room.

He make her sit on the bed.

Tae : Baby look here. Oppa is sorry hm.. Oppa was just angry at you baby.

He can see tears forming in her eyes.

Tae : I don't like the fact that you hugged bogum. Sorry for yelling at you baby. I shouldn't yelled at you.

Yn was biting her lips not knowing what to do when she saw tears in his eyes.

Tae hugged her tightly.

Tae : Did you forgive me hmm?

Yn nooded her head as yes while pouting. Taehyung chuckled and kissed her lips.

They break the kiss and make yn lay on his chest while he dialed his parents number.

On call.

Tae : Eomma where are you?? Where is jimin??

Mrs Min : Oh we are not coming today taehyungah.. We are staying with jin. Tommarow we will come back. And for jimin he is with her parents. They take him with them.

Tae : Oh.. Okay.

end call.

Tae : Jimin is with your parents baby.

Yn : When will he come back.

Tae : Do you think your parents will give him back today..

Yn : Nwo. But I miss him..

Yn said while pouting. Taehyung kissed her pout.

Tae : Let me help to change baby.

Yn : I can change myself.

Tae : No way today I'm helping you.

Taehyung said and attached his lips on her neck...

Need Smuts???

90+votes and 40+comment's for next chapter.
Do you like this chapter??
Love you all ummah💜💜😘😘😘