PART - 22

Author's pov

Yn was sleeping on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung was awake and staring at yn. How can someone be this cute? Taehyung gave a kiss on yn's forhead.

Slowly yn opened her eyes and blinked. She stared at taehyung who is looking at her. Taehyung gave  a kiss on her forhead.

Tae : Good morning baby.

Yn : hm..

Yn hummed feeling tired. Soon realisation hits her. She is naked now.
She lifted the blanket to see them naked. She looked at taehyung to kiss her again which make her shy again.

Tae : How are feeling baby?

Yn : Tired.

Tae again kiss her and rubbed her back using his hands.

Tae : Wanna sleep more?

Yn : We will be late right?

Tae : It's okay I'm the CEO.

Yn : Aniyo I'm not sleepy.

Tae : mmh then come let's fresh up and bath together hmm.

Yn nooded her head while blushing.

Tae : Why are you still shy hm? I have seen evey inches of you and you are still shy.

Yn : I'm not shy.

Tae : Oh really.

Taehyung was really fast to remove the blanket from them. Yn fastly tried to hide her body. But Tae was fast to catch her hands.

Tae : Why are you hiding hah? Didn't I told you yesterday, it's all mine. Then why are you hiding what belongs to me  hah?

Yn : I'm not.

Taehyung chuckled at her and kissed her lips.

Tae : Feel free don't be shy okay.

Yn nooded her head as yes. And sat on the bed but painfully yelled and layed back. Tae understand the reason, but he can't do anything as it's normal.

Yn : Tae I think I got pregnant. My lower stomach is paining and my princess part too.

Tae face palmed.

Tae : Baby it will take atleast two or more weaks after making love.

Yn : Making love? Isn't it sex?

Tae : Sex is for others. For us it's making love hmm.

Yn nooded her head and started asking questions regarding pregnancy. Tae being a good husband and explain everything.

Tae : Now come let's take bath.

Tae said and lifted yn, then walks towards the washroom.

.....

After the bath tae make yn sat on the bed. And started making her wear her dress.

Yn : I will wear myself. It feels like I'm a baby.

Tae : Yes you are baby. My baby.

Tae said again kissing her lips.

Yn : Aren't you wearing dress.

Tae : Should I wear my dress? Or you wanna see me like this hah?

Yn pouted while glaring at him. Tae chuckled at dressed himself. Then he walks towards the cupboard and take a painkiller and handed towards yn with a glass of water.

Tae : wait first let's eat breakfast then you can eat it okay.

Yn nooded her head as yes. After making sure his parents already left for work he take her and placed on the chair.

His mother have cooked all the favorite food for them and left early today as they have to attent a meeting.

After having breakfast tae gave the painkiller and take her to the car and started driving towards the company.

Soon they reached. Taehyung parked the car and get outside with yn.

Tae : Can you walk now baby?

Yn nooded her head while holding his arms. Taehyung for nth time again gave a kiss.

They walks inside and walks towards their cabin to see ji-hyun standing outside the his cabin.

Ji-hyun gritted her teeth while seeing yn holding his arms.

Tae : Why are You here miss?

Ji-hyun : I just came to see you Ta.. Mr kim.

Tae : Any reason?

Ji-hyun : Why are you late Mr Kim.

Tae : And who are you to Question me? My boss Or my wife?

Ji-hyun blushed while hearing the name wife.

Yn : Taeee look Mrs jeon bring her child along with her.

Yn said forgetting Ji-hyun presence. Ji-hyun was shock to hear the nick name from yn.

Yn : I'm going their do my work too.

Yn said and ran from their.

Tae : Don't run yn.

Tae said chuckling at his wife. He turn around to notice Ji-hyun with wide eyes.

Tae : Miss Ji-hyun You need to do extra work today. And don't ever Inturpte in my personal matters.

Ji-hyun : Y.. Yes Sir

Taehyung said and entered the cabin while ji-hyun behind him. Taehyung walks towards yn's table and take the incomplete files from the table and gave it ji-hyun.

Tae : Complete these and submit these files before lunch break.

Ji-hyun : O.. Okay Sir

Ji-hyun went outside. Tae signed and sat on his chair and started doing his work in the laptop.

....

Taehyung was working when door burshed open revealing his wife. Taehyung was almost going to shout but calm down after seeing yn.

Yn : Aah today was really a tiring day.

Yn said while landing her body on his laps. Yn adjust herself in her comfortable way and lay on his chest.

Tae : Oh really Miss? How many files do you complete today? Hah?

Yn : yesterday I completed 3 files.

Tae : Oh really that's a big news. Should I tell Mrs jeon to not bring her son here anymore cause the workers in my company is not concentrating in their work.

Taehyung said teasingly while yn glared at him.

Yn : You are soo badd.

Tae : Oh really. Thankyou for informing that.

Yn : Taee I'm sleepy and hungry too.

Tae : Is my baby hungry hmm? Come let's eat lunch, after that you can sleep okay.

Yn nooded her head as yes. Tae kissed on her lips. Then picked her up while she hugged him with her legs. He walks towards the room inside the cabin which specially designed.

Ji-hyun knocked the cabin as she haven't recieved any answer she entered the cabin and placed the files on the table. She was about to leave the cabin when she heard a message sound in Taehyung's phone which is placed on the table.

She looked at it to see the wallpaper of yn sleeping on his chest. Anger rushed into her body.

Ji-hyun : Whatever haopen I should make Taehyung and his company mine. I should make some plan to make them break up.

Ji-hyun went outside the cabin. While taehyung and yn enjoying their lunch.

60+votes and 40+ comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it????????
Love you allllllllll ummahh😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜