PART - 46

Author's pov

*6 months later*

Yn was now 7 months pregnant. Taehyung was now really carefull about yn. He won't allow to do most of the works in their house. Jimin had become a total brat due to the side effect of growing.

Jimin was now folding the dress which was kept on a basket for Washing. He folded the dress and kept on the cupboard, some on his appa's office bag, some on their fridge.

Taehyung was cooking breakfast while yn was drinking milk prepared by Taehyung.

Tae : What do you want for lunch.

Yn : Can we order something tae. It's been a long time since we ate outside.

Tae : Then we can go for a family date.

Yn : okayy.

Tae : Jiminah come here let's have breakfast.

Jimin was now busy ironing his boxers. He already ironed his appa's shirt. Don't ask anything he is a big boy now.

Tae : jiminah baby..

Yn : what is he doing?

Tae : Serve this on the dinnig table. I will take him and come here.

Taehyung walk towards their to see jimin ironing the clothes not ironing rubbing the iron box abouve the clotjes while sitting on the floor

Tae : Jiminah..

Jimin looked at his appa and then went back to his work. Taehyung take a deep breath and walks towards him.

Tae : How many times did I tell you not to take it hah? It's heavy. Uff I shouldn't keep it under the bed.

Jimin glared at Taehyung. Taehyung took the clothes from the floor and kept on the bed. Jimin was about to take the iron box from the floor, it slip and fall on jimin's hand.

Tae : This is why I tell you not to take it.

Jimin started sobbing. Taehyung slapped his shoulder.

Tae : Is it feeling good now hah??

That's enough for jimin. He started to cry loudly while Taehyung taks the iron box and kept on the table.

Jimin : Heeerrrhhh~~*cry*

Yn : Jiminah..

Yn came inside their bedroom. Taehyung explained him everything.

Tae : Even if it is not connected to the switch box, isn't i heavy? Yesterday also I told him not to take it.

Taehyung started to scold jimin while sitting on the bed.

Yn patted his head while jimin was hugging her legs and crying.

Tae : Do you want hits hah??

Jimin was crying hard looking at Taehyung who is now angry at him. Taehyung satred at him back. Jimin walks towards him still crying and should his hands where the iron box falled.

Taehyung haven't consoled him. He kept staring at jimin while he continue to cry. Yn was mow feeling bad for him. But she can't lift him uo due to back pain.

Yn actioned Taehyung to stop being angry. Jimin again showed his hands towards Taehyung.

Tae : Is it paining?

Jimin nooded his head as yes.

Tae : Go and bring the oilment.

Yn brought a baby lotion and gave to Taehyung.

Taehyung massaged jimin's hands after making him sit on his laps. Taehyung took the babylotion and started to apply on his hands.

Tae : Is it gone now?

Jimin nooded his head as yes thinking he is okay after applying the oilment
Yn chuckled at her son's Innocent's.

Jimin : Apwaa

Jimin called him and patted his shoulder. Taehyung bited his lips controlling his laugh.

Tae : Is their also paining.

Jimin nooded his head as yes.

Taehyung started to apply baby lotion.

Tae : Is it gone now??

Jimin nooded his head as yes. Jimin then stare at Taehyung for sometimes.

Jimin kissed his father's hands and looked at him. Taehyung and yn looked at each other.

Tae : what?

Jimin : umwah..

Jimin gave a flying kiss to Taehyung. Taehyung looked at little jimin.

Jimin laughed a little and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung patted his head and kissed him.

Tae : Will you play with iron box again?

Jimin : Nwo..

Tae : Are you a good boy?

Jimin nooded his head as yes. Taehyung kissed his forhead.

Yn : Come let's have breakfast.

Taehyung walks towards the dining table while carrying jimin.

Yn : Appa made your favorite what is it?

Jimin : pwancwakes

Taehyung smiled at him. He make him sit on the chair while jimin hugged his waist using his legs.

Taehyung then made him sit on the laps while jimin started to eat messily.

Jimin : Hwony..

Yn poured some honey on Taehyung's plate. Jimin was eating from Taehyung's plate. Taehyung kissed his hair while eating from his plate.

Tae : Eat slowly baby.

Jimin : mwiky..

Yn : Mmh here.

Yn gave stowberry milk to jimin. Jimin smiled at yn and started to drink the milk.

100+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘😘