PART - 30

Author's pov

*2 months later*

Yn have stop going towards the company as she is going to enter her 8th month. Her tummy has become big as the baby is growing up.

Now a days yn was always talking towards the baby while the baby reply her with a kick.

For Taehyung he is really happy and exited to meet his little bean. Till now they don't know the genter of the baby. They want to be a surprise so whoever knows the baby genter shut your mouth. 😌

Taehyung really misses yn when he is in company. Their parents strictly banned yn from the company or going outside the house.

Ji-hyun was very happy as she get taehyung along  and his wife is not their to disturb them.

Namjoon also used to handle the company as taehyung will not attend the meetings most of the time.

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim has already came back after doing their business. Min family have gone back 2 days before yn was really sad about that. Cause most of the time yoongi will be at house and the time will fly away as soon as they start fighting over small things.

Yn : Opppa here..

Yn entered their room while carrying the lunch box which Mrs kim prepared.

Tae : Keep it on the table jagii.

Yn keep the lunch box and started walking towards the bed watching taehyung who is ironing his clothes.

Yn : Oppaa will you come early?

Tae : If their is no meeting oppa will come early hmm.

Yn nooded her head while caressing her tummy.

Yn was looking at taehyung sadly but suddenly blushing seeing him changing.

Tae : why are you blushing hah? Is it the first time you seeing me naked?

Yn again blushed hard again.

Taehyung chuckled at her and continue changing.

Tae : Do you want anything while I come back.

Yn : Buy some bakery items.

Tae : Aah okay.

Taehyung came towards her and kissed her lips and move her top upwards  caressing her tummy.

Tae : Baby don't make eomma trouble appa will come back after work hmm.

Taehyung kissed her tummy after seeing the baby movement.

After spending time with their baby finnaly they wenr downstairs.

Tae : Eomma appa I'm going.

Mrs Kim : Naee drive slowly.

Mrs kim yelled from the kitchen.

Tae again kissed yn and went towards the car. After car went away from yn's eyes she signed and walked inside the house.

Mrs Kim : Yn baby drink this milk.

Mrs kim said while handing the glass.

Yn : Eomma where is appa?

Mrs Kim : He is on a phone call.

Yn : Ooh eomma I'm gonna watch drama.

Mrs Kim : Ahh okay okay.

.......

Taehyung entered  his company while receiving morning wishes from everyone. Taehyung started working when he called ji-hyun for reading his schedule.

As yn was not coming to the company, ji-hyun was the one who is doing her job also. She is very happy as she can spend more time with taehyung.

Ji-hyun : May I come in sir.

Ji-hyun asked while knocking the door. After receiving a reply ji-hyun entered with her revelling clothes which barely covers her body.

Even it make taehyung uncomfortable he decide to keep quite.

Tae : Read my schedule.

Ji-hyun : Mr kim you have a meeting with MC equilps after 15 minutes.and a partnership meeting with Choi industries about the building plan.

Tae : Now go and prepare everything for the meeting.

Ji-hyun went outside while taehyung signed himself. He took out his phone and looked at the  wallpaper where their is a picture of yn sleeping cutly.

He smiled and started doing his job again. He started working when the door opened reveling namjoon.

Tae : hyung.. Finnaly You came.

Namjoon : yeah. Do we have any meeting after lunch?

Tae : Yeah what happened??

Namjoon : Jin hyung invite us to his house with our family.

Tae : Oh  today is his wedding anivelsery right?

Namjoon : Nae so cancel ths meeting. And I'm towards my cabin.

Tae : okay and hyungg you will also attend the meeting right?

Namjoon : Nae nae.

......

Tae : Cancel the meeting with Choi industries or postpones it to tommarow.

Ji-hyun : Why Mr kim?

Tae : Do as I say.

Ji-hyun : O.. Okay.

After 2 pm Taehyung went towards their house.

After opening the door itself yn came and hugged taehyung.

Tae : Aww my baby.. I miss you..

Yn : I also miss you. Oppa we need to go to jin oppas house.

Tae : I know that baby. That's why I came earlier. Where is eomma and appa?

Yn : They already went just 10 minutes ago. Eommaa told namjoon hyung will came and pick  us.

Tae : What about his wife?

Yn : she went with eomma and appa.

Tae : Then come let's get dressed.

Yn : oppa I'm wearing normal dress. Their is no other people right?

Tae : her family must also Come their. But you can wear anything baby..

Yn : Ookay..

........

Taehyung was sitting downstairs making some coffee for them while they heard the car horn. Yn take her bag and started walking downstairs.

As she walked down her foot bend aside and fall down from the stairs with a thund sound.

Next part will be uploading within 20 hours cause it's half writtern.

90+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it???
Love you all💜💜😘😘.