PART - 32

Author's pov

*7 months later*

Taehyung and yn were cuddling each other. As it's a rainy day both cuddle again after fresh up. They don't want to wake up from the sleep.

Tae : Baby..

Yn : Hm..

Yn hummed while curling towards his chest more.

Tae : Let's wake up hmm.. Or our little bean will wake us up.

Yn : He is sleeping na. Let me sle....

She was cut of by their son's crying voice.. Taehyung chuckled at yn and went towards the crib.

Tae : Aww appa is here baby don't cry..

Taehyung said taking jimin in his arms.
After getting the warm jimin stopped his cry. Now he looked around to see his eomma sitting on the bed looking at him.

A big smile formed in his lips. Taehyung make him sit on the bed while supporting him with his hands.

Yn : Did you sleep well? My baby sleep well hah?

Yn asked while making him giggles. Jimin started speaking to his parents with baby language.

Jimin : maaaaa~

Yn : Say eommaaa

Jimin : maahh

Tae : appaaaa

Jimin : Pppaaa

Tae : Awww my baby did well.

Their beautiful movements were disturbed by Mrs kim.

Mrs Kim : oooh my baby wake up already haaah?

Jimin started jumping with his bum with exitment to see his grandma. Don't want to lie, he really loves his grandparents more than his parents.

Mrs Kim take jimin and went outside the room.

Tae : Now come let's take a bath.

Yn : Lift me tae.. I'm tired.

Tae : Really? Tired of sleeping?

Yn pouted her lips receiving a kiss. They entered the washroom and started undressing. It's been a long tims since they bath together.

Yn walks towards the shower and opened it. Taehyung was looking at her boobs which have a small amount of milk from her nipples.

He walked towards her under the shower and back hugged her. She can feel his d*ck touching her body.

Surely it's been a long time since they bath together or should I say they make love...Yn will be busy with jimin always. She don't get enough time to spend with her husband. For tae he can understand her. He knows that being a mother is not a simple job.

He have seen her changed after jimin came in their life. First time in his life he started to see a mature yn.

Tae really missed this alot. He had the tentonsy to taste her milk, which he couldn't control anymore. He make yn turn around and started sucking her nipples.

Yn haven't said anything as she leave him to do what he want.

After a long time yn feel pleasure when he drinking her milk. After finishing the left tae finished the right too.

Tae : It's so tastly yn. I wish I can drink this daily.

Yn : Sorry it belongs to my son.

Tae : But... It's sooo tasty....

Yn : Wait... Tae you drink it full... Ommo what am I gonna feed jimin.

Tae : Hehe you can give him formula milk.

Tae said and started sucking her nipples more even if the milk is finished.

Yn : T... Taee y.. you need to go for company right... Stopp aaaahhh..

Tae : Baby I'm really hard let me be quick please..

🌚🌚🌚🌚

............

Yn was limping towards the dinning table while taehyung was biting his lips to control his laugh teasingly. Yn glared at taehyung while he shut up.

Mrs Kim : You already came.. Wait let me serve the dishes.

Tae : Where is appa?

Mrs Kim : Probably playing with his grandson.

Yn : Aren't you eating eomma?

Mrs Kim : Aniyo we have a marriage to attend right? So we will eat from their.

Yn : I almost forgot about it.

They  started eating their breakfast.

Tae  : Are you sure you want to bring lunch?

Yn : Ofcource tae..

It's been 2 days since yn started bringing lunch towards his company by herself as she is getting bored.

After eating breakfast yn was keeping the lapstop on his bag when Mr kim came with Jimin.

Jimin : Maaaa ma..

Yn : Nae baby..

Yn take jimin in her arms as he giggled loudly while sucking his hands.

Mrs Kim : So happy to see eomma hah?

Jimin giggled at her. Soon taehyung came downstairs well dressed. Jimin giggled seeing his appa. But he don't have time to spend time with his appa as he is hungry.

Jimin started touching her boobs for nana milk.

Jimin : mammaaaaaaa

Yn : naeee. Eomma  hold him. Let me make some formula milk?

Mrs Kim : Give your milk yn. You don't need  to give him formula milk.

Yn : A..m...

Yn looked at taehyung to see him awakently smiling at her.

Yn : I already gave him milk at morning eomma. Now let me give him some formula milk.

Mrs Kim didn't ask further as she saw his son awakently looking here and their.

Tae : Baby appa is going hm..

Jimin looked at him while playing his grandma's necklace.

Mrs Kim : He is busy right now right jiminahh.

Mrs kim asked while receiving a hm.

Taehyung chuckled at him and kissed his forhead. He went towards kitchen and kissed yn's forhead and run from their before she can speak anything.

90+votes and 50+comments for next chapter.
Do you all love it???
My exams are finshed so I'm gonna upload next part tommarow.
Love you all😘😘😘😘💜💜💜