PART - 8

Y/n's pov

What am I hearing? Am I really their daughter? That means finally I found my family right?

Tears started flow down after I hear the news from them.

Mrs Min cam no no eomma came and hugged me tightly.

Mrs Min : Finally we found you baby.

Today when I came downstairs I saw all of them are discussing something serious. I slowly walks towads the couch. They started telling me that they are my long lost family.
,
They showed me the dna test they did before. I looked at them and saw their red teary eyes.

They hugged me while I'm standing like a statue.

Mr Min : appa miss you alot baby.

Halmeoni : I feel also feel a special attraction to you that's why I brought you home.

Yn : I was looking for you all a long time but I couldn't find You all. I don't remember anything about the past.

I said while crying.

Hobi : It's my baby sister. Now finally we got you baby.

Yoongi : Now can you all move aside. I want to hug my baby.

I smile formed in my heart. Finally I got what I was searching for years.

They are not ready to leave me. They started asking about how I grew up and all.

I started telling my story until now by skipping the way my boss and cafe owners behaved with me.

I got to know that they also have a  company like which I used to work before.

Yoongi : After breakfast we will go and pay back your loan back.

Mr Min : I don't want my daughter to hard work more.

Mrs Min : you have suffered a lot.

Yn : Eomma why are you leting halmeoni work again.

Mrs Min : She will not leave the job cause that's your grandfather's cafe. They two used to work their at their young age.

Mr Min : And after appa's death, she don't want to leave the cafe as many memories are their.

Halmeoni : And also it's better to work their other than sitting simply

Yn : But I want to work somewhere.

Mrs min : You can work in appa's comapany aftersome times which is now handling by your brothers also.

Yn : Aniyo eomma, I want to work in architect company.

Mr Min : Then we can talk to my friend. He is the owner of a architest company but now his son is handling the company . You can work their Baby.

I smiled at my appa.

Halmeoni : Now come everyone let's eat breakfast.

Mrs Min : I will serve it. And yoongi hobi go and clean your rooms after breakfast I invited Mrs Kim and family here for dinner.

Yn : who is that eomma?

Mrs Min : They are eomma's childhood friends.

Yn : I also have 3 friends eomma. They helped me alot.

They all started eating their breakfast. After breakfast yoongi and hobi went to clean their room.

Yn went towards yoongi's room and saw him picking the clothes really lazily.

Yn : Should I help you oppa.

Yoongi : Aniyo baby I can do it alone.

Yn : Your room is so dark.

Yoongi : cause I like dark color. You like rose theme right?

Yn : nae how di

Yoongi : I still remembered you been crying for making your room light rose theme.

Yn : Hehe. I don't remembered it.

Yoongi : It's okay baby we can make more memories now and did now onwards you can take your old room which we prepared for you some years before. But you can't even see it or use it, before  that you were kidnapped.

Yn : Then show me that room oppa I really want to see it.

Yoongi : Come then.

yn : wow it's so beautiful oppa.

Yoongi : hobi decorated it.

Yn : so beautiful, i will living in this room right?

Yoongi : yes ofcource it's your home and your room.

Hobi : what's happening here.

Yn : He just show this room oppa. I really love it.

Hobi : aww glad to hear that baby. Now go and ready let's go for shopping.

Yn : really, then I will come now.

Yn ran outside while her brothers chuckled at her.

Hobi : She is still the same right?

Yoongi : yeah only her body grown up not mind. 😅

...............

Taehyung's pov

Like usual I came to company. Instead of using the elavator, I walk towards the steps. Until I find yn and buy apologize from  her only I'm gonna use elevator.

I don't know why I miss her a lot. I feel like I lost a diamond. Aarh today I need to go back home early cause Mrs Min find out their long lost daughter. So she invited us to dinner with them. Eomma and Mrs Min are childhood friends. Appa and Mr Min was school buddies.
So we two are so close to each other.

Eomma told me about Mrs Min's daughter, she had struggled a lot till now. I feel really sad after hearing her struggles. Eomma told me her interest to join in a architect company. So I decided to make her my PA. Cause why not. Eomma must have informed them already.

It's so hard to climp upto 16th floor by stairs. Poor yn. I have made her suffer more. I miss her a lot. I can't believe myself, I'm missing a girl. I have been searching her for 1 week. But I can't get any clue. I asked lilly and bogum who was she friendly with. They also don't know anything about her.

It makes me sad whenever I think about yn. She was really a innocent. I just wanna apologize to her.

Oh finally I reached my floor. Today I have a meeting again based on another project. It's really buzy day today.

40+votes and 20+ comments for next chapter.
Hope you all like it umahhhh

Love you all💜😘😘