PART - 12

Y/n's pov

I entered inside his cabin following him.

Tae : That's your desk. I have written all the works that you need to do.

Yn : okay.

I walked towards the desk which is in a small room but I can see the whole office while sitting here. I take the file and started reading the schedule. I'm a little bit of nervous. Aarh.

So I first I need to buy the schedule from the Receptional lady.I walk outside my cabin, lucky that a door was their in my cabim too.

I started walking towards the lift and went to the first floor. Woww really I'm using lift. I was walking on my way when a employe started speaking.

Author's pov

Ji-hyun : Oh who is this? I thought Mr Kim fired you already.

Yn : A.. Aniyo. I'm his PA.

Ji-hyun : PA? When did he selected you?

Yn : May be yesterday.

Ji-hyun : Oh okay.

Yn : And Mr Kim haven't fired me. I'm the one who just leave this job.

Ji-hyun was a little shock after hearing that? Did he called her back just for leaving this job? People are dying to get a job here and look here did Mr kim call her back.

Ji-hyun who have a huge crush on taehyung since high school. They studied together in same university but different classes.

Ji-hyun liked him a lot. After she got to know that he take over his father's company, she started working hard to get a job in kim cooperations.

And finally as her wish she got a job. Now the next step is to make taehyung fall in love with her.

She started buying revealing dresses just for making taehyung fall for her.

Today she clearly saw taehyung entering the company while holding yn's hands. By seeing the sight itself her heart break into million peices. She doesn't like people whoever are Getting close with taehyung. The truth is she is rrally observed with his body.

She always dream about her life after marrying him. Bringing expensive gift for her. Taking her to date in expensive restaurants. Without even proposing him she started seeing dreams about her life.

Y/n's pov

Why all are thinking that he fired me? Did he actually fired me?? Arh I'm full confused.

After buying the schedule I went towards his cabin and started reading.

Tae : So today we don't have any important meetings right?

Yn : Yes Mr Kim.

Tae : Okay then complete this file. Before that can you bring me a coffee.

Yn : Yes Mr Kim. I will bring it now.

I smiled at me. Aaish why is he smiling at me. I'm feeling shy around him. I walk towards the lift and went to the cafateria. Many employees are there to buy coffee.

I don't have time to waste here, so I decided to make one.

I think he will like this. If he ask anything I will just I buy it from here. So no problem right?

I walked towards his cabin with the coffee and handed him.

Taehyung's pov

I don't know what happened to me. I started checking the cctv camara just to see her .

What? Is she preparing coffee for me by her own?

I don't like coffee flavour too much, so specially I told the cafateria people who they should make a coffee for me. Now yn is making it. Even if I don't like it I can't say anything to her.

Aarh next time onwards I should tell any of them to bring a coffee here in my cabin.

Oh she is coming. I off the cctv footage and started to act like working.

Soon she entered the cabin and handed me the coffee. I pray to god and take a small zip from the hot coffee. Wooow it's really tastly.

Tae : You buyed it from cafateria?

Yn : Y.. Yes M.. Mr kim.

I'm going to my class after coming back I will upload next bye💜💜😘😘😘.

Don't forget to vote and comment.