PART - 52

Author's pov.

Today is the day that yn and Taehyung going back to Korea. Before 2days Taehyung completed the project with the help of Namjoon. Namjoon and family will come to korea after 1 more week as they need to explore here and their.

Jk : Hwungiee nwo gwive..

Jungkook was now 2 year's old while jimin was 4 years old. Taehyung and yn decided to make jimin join in school this year.

Jimin : Emwaa I want that toy. Yungkook ish not giving it.

Jimin was compiling to yn while jungkook come their glaring at jimin holding the toy tigjtly.

Yn : Kookieah you played with the toy for a long time right? Now give it to hyung for sometimes.

Jk : Nwoo.

Yn : Let appa come back from shop. You won't litsen to me right?

Jungkook looked at yn for sometimes and gave the toy to jimin.

Yn : Good boy. Now go and play with another toy  or you wanna watch cartoon??

Jk : Catooon..

Jungkook ran to living room happily. Jimin was about to ran behind him while yn stopped him.

Yn : You want to play with the toy right? Now play with the toy or you can watch the same cartoon which he watch.

Jimin : Emwaaa erm..

Yn : kookieah you told you to on the switch hah? You are not allowed to on the switch by your on.

Jungkook pouted while walking towards the couch.

Jimin : emwaa spider mwan.

Jk : spwider mwan.

Yn : Nae nae. Sit here don't go near the switch board okay.

They nooddd their head as yes.

As soon as she heard the door bell. She went their and opened the door.

Tae : The cab will be here at 4.

Yn : Then we need to be in hurry.

Tae : First we can eat the lunch.

Yn : Okay then. I will serve the food.

Tae : Mmh. Did they slept??

Yn : Aniyo they are watching spider man.

Tae : Aah who is this hah??

Jungkook looked at him and started to taks the shopping bag from him.

Tae : Appa haven't buy anything for you to eat baby.

Jk : Cwookish.

Yn : Come eomma will cookies after lunch.

Yn said while walking towards the kitchen. Taehyung walk towards their bedroom to iron the dress they are gonna wear.