PART - 5

Y/n's pov.

Days and weaks past. It's was now one and half months since I started working with my cruel boss. He haven't changed yet. Always make me do everything.

I don't understand his character. The sad thing that's happening is I haven't received my salary till now. Lilly and bogum already got their salary. They told me at the end of a month every employees will recieve their salary.

But I haven't recieved it yet. So when I asked to the manager of our department. He requested me to ask directly to the boss. So today after entering the company, I need to ask my salary.

I can't live anymore without the money anymore. I take loan from the cafe owners and now they asking me again and again to pay back. I haven't even payed the rent yet.

I drink a glass of water and walk towards the company. After reaching I greated the workers. The employees are so nice to me not like their boss.

I started doing my work while eating the snack which bogum brought for us.

As usual the phone started ringing. It's none other than my boss.

Tae : Bring me a coffee.

Yn : okay.

I lazily stand up and went to the first floor. After buying the coffee and I started going towards 16th floor. Now a days I don't feel that tired as it became a habit to me.

I entered his office after getting the permission.

Yn : Sir

He looked up to me.

Yn : I haven't recieved my salary till now.

Tae : So?

Yn : So.... I.. Want my salary please.

Tae : I just gave you job that doesn't mean you are well qualified for this job. And you already signed in this paper right?

He take a paper and moved it towards me.

Yn : w... what I haven't read it that day.

My eyes started filling after reading it.
What return in it is that I will not get any salary in this job. That means should work for free?

Tae : That's not my mistake. Before signing a paper you need to read it.

Yn : I'm sorry sir. Please don't do this to me.

Tae : Keep your fake tears with you and go do your job. OR Don't come here from tommarow.

Yn bowed to him and get outside fastly. What mistake I have done for this. How am I going to pay back the loan? Why did I attent this interview. I lost my old job also, I'm sure they will not hier me anymore.

Even if they heir me also they will not pay me anymore cause of the loan. It's better I find a job fast.

I take my belongings and went outside the building without saying anything with my colleagues.

Tears were flowing like a river. If I'm doing my old job atleast I will get to pay back and also will able to eat. What am I going to do now.

Taehyung's pov

I was looking at her through the cctv camara. Her every actions looks like she is innocent. Am I doing wrong? Hey no way. I haven't think that she will get outside so simply. Ah anyway why I'm caring.

Vote and comment for next chapter.
Love you all💜😘😘😘😘