PART - 50

Author's pov

It's been 6 months since jungkook has been born. Jimin started accepting jungkook. Taehyung and yn used to blackmail jimin by telling that they will give jungkook to namjoon uncle, if he hurt jungkook.

Jimin stopped hurting jungkook. Not fully they used to fight each other. Ofcource jimin will win in the fight.

Jk : Eerh pwa..

Tae : Wait a little bit baby.

Jungkook was whining for been in Taehyung's arms while taehyung was making jimin wear his dress, as they are going to a party which is business parter is conducting.

Yn came inside after taking a bath.

Jk : emwaaa

Jungkook started to crawl towards her.

Yn : Aww you look so cute. Wait eomma will pick you up after drying my hair.

Jimin : I'm asho cute.

Tae : Nae my baby is also so  cute.

Taehyung said and kissed his checks. Jungkook was sitting on the floor while looking at his eomma and appa cause they don't want him.

Tae : Now come let me make my little prince dress up.

Jungkook giggled while taehyung make him sit on the bed.

Jimin : Apwaa ich cweam?

Tae : We are not going to buy ice cream baby

Jimin stared at taehyung. Taehyung chuckled at jimin's cute face.

Tae : Aww appa will buy it while we come back okay.

Jimin nooded his head as yes. Jungkook was sucking his foot while looking at jimin.

Yn : I will make him dress now.

Jungkook started giggling loudly while throwing his hands and legs in air.

Yn : Aww are you happy??

Jimin : Emwaa apwa ich cweam.

Yn : Appa will buy you ice cream?

Jimin : mmh ich cweam.

Jimin while holding her dress.

Jk : hwgiee

Yn : Aah hyungiee..

Tae : Aaish this watch have stop running.

Jimin : Apwa I wanch.

Tae : You also want watch?

Taehyung asked while picking him up. Jimin giggled while taehyung kissed him.

Yn : Come let's go.

Taehyung picked Jimin and started walking outside following yn while carrying jungkook. They went to the parking area using the lift. Jungkook started to looking here and their seeing different colours of cars.

Jimin : Apwaa thish is ours??

Tae : Aniyo baby. Look it's their.

Jimin started running towards the car which Taehyung showed him. Jungkook whinned from yn's grip to run behind jimin.

Jk : enwaa

Jungkook screamed while glaring at her.

Yn : You don't even know to walk and you want me to get you down?

Tae : Cute..

Taehyung said seeing jungkook glaring at yn. Yn was about to kiss him while jungkook stopped her. Taehyung started laughing at that.

Yn : You don't love eomma?

Yn said sadly while fake crying. Jungkook looked at her sometimes and kissed her.

Jimin : Eomwaa..

Jimin ran towards her while showing his hands. Taehyung took jungkook from her and yn picked uo jimin and gave a kiss to jealous baby.

They entered the car. Jungkook was speaking a unknown language to Jimin who was busy admiring the side view.

Jimin : Apwa ich cweam.

Jk : Ikcweam

Tae : Hah? You also want ice cream?

Jungkook giggled at taehyung.

Tae : That's not for you only for hyungiee.

Jimin : Bwaby can't eat cwold.

Jimin said to his father while agreeing him. Jungkook looked at yn who pointed at Taehyung with a complaint look.

Yn : Appa is jocking baby. Appa will buy you okay.

Jimin : Apwaa ich cweam.

Tae : We can buy it after coming back baby.

Jimin : Nwoo ich cweam.

Taehyung let out a sigh and parked the car beside the shop.

Jk : Hwungieeee

Jimin was busy getting on his Father's lap.

Yn : Jimin answer him. Baby is calling you right?

Jimin : I will cwome yungwook.

Jungkook giggled at jimin. Taehyung took jimin inside the shop and buy him the ice creaam he need. After coming back, jimin gave a spoon of icecream to jungkook and started to eat his own whike jungkook waiting for his next turn.

Jk : Hwungiee..

Yn : Baby give some to him.

Jimin glared at yn and gave a small spoon to jungkook.

Sorry for late update and short chapter.
Vote and comment.
Love you all💜💜😘😘