PART - 39

Author's pov

Suga dropped jimin at morning itself. Taehyung was now preparing breakfast for everyone. His parents haven't came till now.

Yn was limping while running behind jimin who just took yn's sanitary pads in his hands.

Yn : Baby stop their mumma can't run like that.

Tae : Nae baby mumma can't run. What happened mumma?

Taehyung asked yn teasingly. Yn bited his arms while he screamed.

Yn : Rascal.

Tae : W.. What what did you just call me hah??

Yn ignored him and walk away. Taehyung went towards her slapped her bum.

Yn : Aarhh... Taee...

Yn started her fake cry. Taehyung started to panick.

Tae : B.. Baby sorry. I didn't mean to beat you hard.

Taehyung said while rubbing her bum.
She continued to fake cry. But stopped when jimin starts crying and beating Taehyung.

Yn stopped her fake cry.

Jimin : Eerhhh *cry*

Jimin continue to cry. How can his father beat his mumma like that?

Tae : Aww. Baby look appa is sorry don't cry look mumma is not crying baby.

Yn : Come here baby. We can leave your bad appa. Come here.

Jimin was about to go near his mumma when Taehyung starts his famous acting. Jimin started to panick and started rubbing his arms.

Poor his appa must be in pain. How can he continue to beat his appa?

Taehyung haven't stoped his acting. Yn sat their while staring at her husband's acting.

Jimin take his toy and gave it to his father hoping his father wil stop crying. As his father is not stopping he looked at him for sometime. He then lifted his dress and went near his appa and shown his small ni*ple in his mouth. That's what his mamma do while crying.

Yn started laughing hard while seeing this. Taehyung also started laughing seeing his son's cute actions.

Tae : Aww my baby appa is not crying.

Taehyung said while picking him up in his arms. Jimin was not understanding what's happening their. Why their parents are laughing at him. As he didn't get anything he also starts laughing along with them.

Tae : Aww so cute..

Taehyung said kissing his checks.

Tae : Yniee come lets eat breakfast.

Yn : Nae oppa I'm coming.

Tae : After breakfast take a painkiller.

Yn nooded her head as yes.

Jimin : Apwaaa..

Jimin said and showed his hands to the jam in the table.

Tae : My baby wants that hah??

Jimin nooded his head while smiling at his father.

Taehyung make jimin sit on the dining table and took a bread from the kitchen and spread some jam. He then gave it to jimin who just smiled at his father.

He started eating the bread.

Yn : Do you like it hah?

Jimin nooded his head while smiling.

Yn : Can you give some for mumma..

Jimin showed the bread towards her mouth.

Yn : Mmh... So tasty..

Jimin giggled.

Tae : Not for appa??

Jimin went towards him and showed the bread towards him only to gasp. His father ate the whole bread from him in one mouth.

Jimin looked at his hands where some bread particles were left.

Jimin towards yn crawling and started  cry.

Jimin : Mammaa*cry*.....

Jimin cried while pointing towards Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at him.

Yn : Aww baby don't cry. Shh mumma will give you another one.

Yn said ans take one more bread and spread the jam. She gave to jimin who stopped crying and take the bread. He then looked at his father and glare at him.

Taehyung pout his lips at him.

Tae : Can you give some for appa?

Jimin looked at his father for sometimes and took a pinch of the bread and gave it his father.

Yn : He stop trusting you.

Taehyung kissed his checks. Jimin glared at him but soon smiled seeing his grandma and grandpa.

Tae : oh you came?

Mrs Kim : Jiminaahh did you miss halmeoni?? Aah?

Jimin giggled loudly.

Mr Kim : Aren't you going to comapany?

Tae : Nae we need to go.

Taehyung looked at jimin who is now explaining how cruel his appa was to his grandparents in his baby language.

100+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Sorry for short chapter.
Love you all😘😘💜💜💜