PART- 37

Author's pov

Taehyung was cooking dinner for yn and for himself as yn started making him more work as a punishment for yelling at her.

Tae : Finally dinner is ready.

Taehyung said serving the dish on the table.

Yn : Feed me.

Yn said while pouting her lips. She was really being a baby in the absence of jimin. Taehyung signed knowing he need to litsen whatever she saying and do everything.

He started feeding her and for himself.

Tae : Do you want anything madam?

Yn : massage my legs and hands.

Tae : Okay your owner. I will come after washing these dishes.

Yn : Okay.

Yn jumped and went upstairs. Taehyung smiled himself and started washing the dishes.

After washing the dishes he switched off the lights and started walking upstairs when yn dumped in him.

Tae : Aaish where are you going in such a hurry hah??

Yn : Oppa can you buy me these.

Yn said while showing a dozen chocolates.

Tae : No yn. If I buy you this you will finish this in one day itself.

Yn : Just say you don't love me anymore.

Yn said and went back to their room. Taehyung signed and started walking behind her.

Taehyung entered the room to see yn laying at the end of the bed after keeping two pillows in between them.

Taehyung closed the door and went to do his morning routine. He come back to see yn watching the video of jimin playing which suga send her.

Tae : Baby..

Taehyung called her while taking the pillows.

Yn : Don't speak to me anym..

Before she can speak further Taehyung shut her mouth using his lips.

Yn : why did you kiss me??

Tae : Hah? Can't I kiss my wife?

Taehyung said while kissing her again.

Yn : I haven't forgives you. You yell at me today.

Tae : B.. But baby you told me you already forgive me.

Yn : I will only forgive you if you buy me that.

Tae signed himself.

Tae : Okay then I will buy it but you can't eat it full in one day.

Yn : Okay..

Yn said while hugging him. Taehyung kissed her forhead and went to take his laptop for working.

Yn pouted her lips. Usually yn will play with jimin while Taehyung check his files. But today he is with her brother. She just stare at Taehyung and pouted.

Yn : Taee...

Tae : Nae baby..

Taehyung said while caressing her hair.

Yn : Let's sleep. I'm getting bored.

Tae : Wait some more minutes baby. I will finish it soon.

Yn pouted and started looking at him. Yn started caressing his thighs.

Tae : Baby don't distract me.

Hearing this itself she hold her clothed d*ck tightly. Taehyung screamed loudly making her giggle.