PART - 23

Author's pov

* 1 month later*

Taehyung was having a talk with Mr Lee inside guest room in his company. Yn who should be completing her works was now sitting on Taehyung's chair and watching drama while eating snacks.

Yn was laughing loudly full concentration on drama while taehyung entered the cabin.

Tae : Who gave you permission to sit on my chair hah?

Yn : My husband.

Yn said while eating the last peice of snack and was going to take another pack, tae block her.

Tae : How many packets you ate today?

Yn : One.

Yn said and pouted.

Tae : you thought I will not know it put the empty packets inside the basket?

Yn look aside to see pleanty of empty packets which she ate today. Yn look at him and awakently smiled.

Tae take her from the chair and sat on it while making yn sat on his laps.

Tae : How did you managed to eat this much after having your lunch.

Yn : It was soo tasty you wanna try it tae.

Yn said while going to take another packed.

Tae : Want punishment for not listening.

Tae said while massaging her inner thigns while yn layed on his chest.

Yn : Using stick?

Tae : No my di*k.

It haven't take much time for her to understand what he mean. Her bestie recommended her wattpad. The second she installed wattpad itself her innocent flew away.

Yn haven't said anything just blushed at the thought.

Tae slide his hand inside her pants and
Started to massage her clothed pus*y.
Yn started to move on his laps as it's making her hor*y. As she started to move it makes Taehyung's little to grow inside his pants.

Tae kissed on her back neck still massaging her pus*y. Tae was about to slid his finger inside her pussy when the door open revealing ji-hyun .

Tae was really fast to take his hands back. Yn flinched and stand up from his laps.

On the other side ji-hyun was also shock to see yn sitting on her imaginary future husband's lap. Ji-hyun was really angry on yn. She just want to kill yn. Her thoughts were cut of by taehyung.

Tae : HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY TO KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING MY CABIN HAAAH? 😡.

Ji-hyun : M.. Mr kim I f.. forgot.

Tae : YOU FORGET?

Ji-hyun : I'm sorry Mr Kim.

Ji-hyun said eyeing the bulge formed in his pants.

Tae : What makes you to come here?

Ji-hyun : I  came to submit these files.

Tae : Keep here and get outside.

Ji-hyun keep the files while looking at yn angryly which go unnoticed by taehyung.

After she went outside tae sat on the chair while pulling yn to his laps.

Tae : Did I make my baby scared.

Yn pouted her lips while he kiss her pout.

Tae : So cute.

Tae again kiss her.

Yn : Tae going to check on the employees whether they are doing their job or not.

Tae look at her carefully to confirm that she his wife.

Tae : Hm. Okay Come fast before 4.

Yn : Okayyyyy

Yn kissed his checks and ran outside the cabin. Without wasting a second tae opened the cctv camera from his computer to check on his wife. He can clearly see yn going towards Mrs jeon  to play with her kid. Tae chuckled at her.

Normally he don't allow his employees to bring their children at company. As Mrs jeon ask his permission he thought allow her. He confirmed that, the child is not distracting anyone from doing the work exept his wife.

Taehyung smiled and continue doing his work.

....

Yn : whyyyy

Mrs jeon : Cause my parents came back to our house from US yesterday.

Yn : But..

Mrs jeon : They won't allow to bring him with me when they are at home.

Yn : I will miss him.

Mrs jeon : It's okay. Whenever you wanna meet him just inform me. I will bring him the next day.

Yn : okayy baby come.. OHG it's 4:45. I need to go back.

Mrs jeon : hha it's okay. Soobinah tell good buy to noona.

Soobin : Goch bwy nwoona.

Soobin smiled at her which again make yn's heart to melt.

Yn : Aww soo cute.

Yn said and started walking towards the lift but it have just reached 22nd floor. As she only need to go 2 floor she decided to take stairs.

Once she reached another floor she was about to take further steps to next fllor, she was stopped by ji-hyun.

Ji-hyun : Stop their.

Yn : Hah? What happened?

Ji-hyun : Stay away from Taehyung.

Yn : W.. Why?

Ji-hyun : Cause I'm his girlfriend and I don't like others being touchy to him. I know that you are a slut and always want to get inside his pants. And right now in front of eveyone you need to apologized to me for trying to give him a lap dance.

Gasp were heard from the employees who ever are hearing this. Tears started to form in her eyes, as she is getting many attention. She wish to be in Taehyung's embrace.

She can hear others whispering while saying what a slut she is.

Ji-hyun : Apologize fast yn. If I haven't go to the cabin on time you know guys what happened next.

Ji-hyun turn around to the employees.

?? : What will happened next😡?

....

As yn was taking time, tae check the cctv camera and saw something is going on witb ji-hyun and yn. He turned on the speaker connected to the cctv camera and hear everything they are saying.

As Tae can't control anymore he start walking towards them with anger. Tae just want to take yn in his embrace and say everything is fine. He went their and saw everyone looking and whispering bad about his wife who is the half owner of this company.

70+votes and 40+ comments for next chapter.
Do you all love it?
Love you alllll💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😘😘

Tae : what will happened next😡?