PART - 28

Author's pov.

Tae : Now let's take a bath hmm?

Yn nooded her head while wipping her tears. Tae chuckled and gave a kiss to her.

Tae : Lets teach her a lesson hmm?

Yn  again nooded her head.

Tae chuckled and make her stand on the bath tub for removing her dress. Yn started turning red even it's her nth time standing naked in front of him.

Tae : Aaish don't blush baby. I have alreary seen your beautiful body.

Taehyung said while kissing her lips. He kneel down in front of her and caressed her belly.

Tae : Appa is waiting for you ma baby.

Taehyung said while kissing her belly. Soon yn feel like the baby kick.

Yn : T.. Taee our baby just kicked..

Tae : W.. What really??

Tae said and again started to rub. Again the baby kick on tae's hands. They were really happy.

.....

They bathed together while talking to the baby. After having the bath they are laying on the bed cuddling together.

Tae : After 4 more months our baby will be in our hands. I can't even wait for that moment.

Yn : Taee Do you want a girl or a boy?

Tae : I'm am okay and happy even if it's a boy or girl.

Yn : I want a girl and a boy.

Tae : We need to rise them really well.

Yn : How many kids do you want?

Tae : 5.

Taehyung said and looked at yn's face to see her getting shocked by his face.

Yn : Why we want 5? Isn't it too much? I can't carry 5 babys.

Yn said and pouted. Tae chuckled and kiss her.

Tae : Then what about 3?

Yn : Mmmh.... Okay.

Tae : 2 boys and a princess.

Yn : What if 3 is also boys?

Tae : Then we need to try more baby..

Yn : Ani.. We can pray for getting a babygirl.

Tae : Mmh.. Let's play the drama hmm.

Yn : Ice cream and cookies.

Tae : I will bring it now.

.....

They were laying on the bed while watching the drama. Soon a kissing scene came. Yn looked at taehyung shyly.

Tae : want a kiss like that? Hmm?

Taehyung asked her teasingly. Yn nooded her head as yes. Taehyung chuckled and started kissing her lips more hotter than than the drama they were watching.

Taehyung moved his lips while yn trying to follow him. Taehyung entered his tougue exploring her mouth.

Tae : Let's sleep hm?

Taehyung asked while handling a glass of water.

Yn : Want to wear clothes.

Tae : Okay jagiah.

Taehyung said and started making her dressed and himself. He off the tv and layed beside her after messaging their parents.

Yn : Oppa..

Tae : Nae baby..

Yn : Will I get pregnant again cause you cummed inside me right? Will this baby get a sibling inside my stomach itself??

Tae :........................

Next update : STRICT FATHER (Taehyung ).

90+voted and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all like it????
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘😘