PART - 15

Author's pov

Today is the day of wedding. Yn was sitting on the dressing room really tensed.

Mrs Min : You really looks like a princesss baby.

Yoongi : Nae don't be tensed just smile.

Hobi : We all are here right.

Yn : But my heart is beating fast.

Mr Min : It's your first weeding that's why you are feeling like this.

Yn : So do I need to marry again?

Mrs Min : Yaah keep quit. Every human will only marry once. Exept some.

Yn : Eomma Did he came to the stage.

Mr Min : Aniyo. Come stand here baby. When time comes we can go.

Yn : Oppa take my photos okay.

Suga : camera man will take it baby.

Yn glared at him while pouting.

Suga : okay okay we will take it.

Mr Min : He came. Now we need to go.

Mrs Min : Look baby, don't be tensed your are standing near your future husband right so don't be afraid of the people.

Hobi : Appa now go.

Mr Min take her hands and walk towards the stage. He gave her hands to taehyung.

Mr Min : Please love and protect my daughter.

Tae : I will uncle don't worry.

Mr Min smiled at him.

Soon the marriage ceremony started.

Priest : Do you Kim Taehyung take Min yn as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Tae : Yes, I do.

Priest : Do you Min Yn take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Yn : Yes, I do.

Priest : Now may exchange the ring and promise each other.

Tae : I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Tae said and put the ring to yn's finger.

Yn : I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Yn said and put the ring to his finger.

Priest : I announce you as husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride.

Y/n's pov

I almost forget about the kiss. Eommaa what will I do now. He take a step forward and slide a hand on my waist. My heart started to beat too fastly. Looked at him and he smiled at me.

He lean towards me to kiss and whispered in my ears.

Tae : Don't be afraid baby.

I close my eyes tightly. I then feel his lips on mine. I can hear the clapping sounds of everyone. Soon he parted away from me.

I'm sure that my face is now red as tomato.

Eomma appa came to me and hug me.

....

Author's pov

Marriage function have finally over. Now they are heading towards their new house which Their parents buyed it for them.

Yn hugged her parents and brothers before getting inside the car.

Tae started the car, yn was looking at her laps as she don't know what to do.

Tae : Baby Are you now happy?

Yn : Nae.

Tae : Don't worry, whenever you wanna meet your family we can just call them to our house or go to them.

Yn : Thankyou Taehyung.

Tae was feeling happy atleast till she haven't stuttered while speaking.

Soon they reached the house. Their parents house were close to it so they don't need to worry about them. Kim family also buyed a house almost near their house.

Tae : Do you like this house?

Yn : yes ofcource. It's beautiful.

Tae : Glad to hear that baby. Come now lets go inside.

What will be the reaction when Ji-hyun knows about this marriage?

40+votes and 20+comments for next chapter. Hope you all like it.
Love you all💜💜😘😘