Chapter 4

Just saw John Wick 4 and, oh my gosh, it was an amazing experience!
Anyways, I'm back for chapter 4, even if no one has exactly read this far as of now haha ☺️.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
Summer
Saturday - June 3, 2023
7:37 p.m.
Thousand Sunny Club

I couldn't take my eyes off of these men. Something about them felt so incredibly ominous and dangerous, like I shouldn't even bother to associate with them. I could even feel my stomach starting to turn as their mere presence silenced the entire bar, I'm sure they all knew as well as I did that these men weren't going to be reasonable.

Nami shook me back to reality as she waved her hand in front of my face trying to catch my attention as I blinked a few times trying to pull myself free from their trance.

"Oh.. sorry Nami, I couldn't help but stare.. they sure do know how to make an entrance don't they?" My eyes darted to them as I gulp seeing them walk past me as I finally have a decent view of the man with a strawhat.

Due to the loud music and people conversing, I could not hear what he was staying to the two others walking in front of him and even his strawhat was blocking his eyes so trying to decipher who he was or what he was about was challenging

Due to the loud music and people conversing, I could not hear what he was staying to the two others walking in front of him and even his strawhat was blocking his eyes so trying to decipher who he was or what he was about was challenging. But I won't lie, he had a menacing presence, cold but calm and collected as I watch them sitting at a large booth.

Nami sees me continuing to stare as she sighs, "Well, since you are new, what if I just introduce them to you so they aren't shocked to see a new face working here?".

I gasp and shook my head no at the question, "Absolutely not..! They probably won't care for some new girl working here. Besides, they look mad you know?".

"What?? Mad? No, that's just how they are! Come on I'll introduce you to them!" She smiles and grabs my arm before practically dragging me to the booth they sat at as I tried to pull free, but alas, Nami was not having it. Once she wants to do something, she's determined to do it. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the three men who just made their grand entrance as they look up at Nami.

"Heyyyy~ guess what guys?? We have a new girl working at the club! She's my best friend so I thought I'd introduce you all to her!" She shoves me in front of her as I awkwardly wave and smile.  "Okay so, the man with green moss on his head is zoro, the man smoking and not in the kitchen where he should be is Sanji, and the one wearing a strawhat is Luffy. Believe it or not, we are all pretty much very good friends! They're the reason I have a job here!"

I watch Nami and nods as I listen to her introducing the men to me. I look over at the three and bows a bit to show courtesy. "Oh? That's interesting..! Well, my name is (Y/N) and I'm basically a server and just started working here like.. an hour ago...! It's lovely meeting you all..!"

Zoro takes a huge swig of his liquor and leans back into the booth, "Ah, alright then. Good to have someone on board. You better not mess up the booze, last woman who worked here shattered three of my favorite bottles. Hell if I'll deal with that again."