Chapter 26

Hai everyone ☀️!! I have three songs for you all today to listen to while you read! Two were recommended to me by my dear reader hiimbobjk
https://youtu.be/uvX497LvM78 - Jotaro's theme
https://youtu.be/hRok6zPZKMA - Giorno's Theme
Happy reading~!

By the way, I made a new Instagram to interact, talk, and post updates about this story! Feel free to follow! ☀️💕✨
@sunsetparty___
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's POV
Summer
Thursday - June 22, 2023
9:08 p.m.
Red Palace Casino

Menacing.

The eight of them were menacing.

At least, that's what the poor people who were still able to run away from the casino assumed of the Strawhats. The people ran frantically out the door trying to avoid the impending fight that was sure to take place. However, some were left on the floor, unconscious, after the strong wave of conquerer's haki that was radiating from Luffy.

Luffy made no hesitation as he inched closer to the 1000 men who stood before him, all armed with every weapon under the sun. He slowly looked up and glanced at the number of men, calculating each chance he has, what could go right, or what could go wrong. Luffy may be a simpleton by nature and refuses to admit it, but in a fight, he was calculating and made sure the only "victors" were him and his Nakama.

No one else was allowed to live besides that.

Luffy glared at each man, "I'll give you all three chances. Where's (Y/N).".

The men looked at each other, humored by his pity as they roared in laughter. One overly zealous man walked to Luffy as he pat his shoulder much to Luffy's annoyance.

"Oh sure kid, as if we are afraid of eight idiots who are way over their heads! Look, I'm a fair man if you just give up and-.." his eyes widened at the barrel of a gun aimed directly at his head. Before he could let a single word escape his lips, his head now had a new hole that was hollowed by a raging bullet.

Luffy didn't even bother to watch the man's body fall, "Two chances.".

Now things were serious. Luffy wasn't kidding when he meant three chances, and now the men knew what they were in for. However, stupid is as stupid does, and rather than take Luffy seriously they decided to continue with their facade. Another man, this one more muscular and fairly taller than Luffy, stomped his way to him and knelt down mocking their size difference.

"Listen here shrimp, you don't make the rules. Shanks does. And right now you're ordered to stand down before WE crush the putrid lives out..." his eyes snapped open feeling a slight pinch against his neck, "of your...", the words rolled off his tongue as he saw his vision getting closer to the floor. His face slammed loudly against the marbled tile floor as his eyes slowly looked up seeing a looming shadow over him. However, words failed to escape, considering what was left of his vocal cords remained on the body that was still standing while his decapitated head lay on the floor.

Zoro sighed, annoyed, as he swung his sword to the side which splattered blood across the floor. He slowly sheathed his sword and returned behind Luffy still bothered that he had to waste time finishing off a weakling like him.

"One chance. You don't have much time to fuck around." Luffy watched the men as he kicked the dead man's head towards them.

The men fidgeted around and looked at each other as if deciding what to do. They each agree to stand their ground and aimed their weapons at the straw hats as Luffy looked at them all uninterested and disappointed. He slowly crouched down, placing his fist onto the floor, as his body begins to smoke and his skin turns pink.