Chapter 19

⚠️⚠️⚠️ : Violence and some drug use

I would listen to music with this chapter 🤭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
Summer
Wednesday - June 21, 2023
9:43 a.m.
Going Merry Mansion

The morning came as fast as it normally does for those who don't get the proper amount of sleep. Last night kept me up so late, I tried my best to not think about it but having Luffy do those kinds of things to me made my brain feel like jello. Though, I managed to ignore the memories when I smelled the breakfast and huried down the stairs and sat at the table, surprised to see everyone wide awake. Nami looked over and patted the seat beside her, which I happily did while Sanji, being his typical love struck self, laid a plate of food down in front of me.

As I was eating the delicious meal, I looked over at everyone and let the question out, "So why is everyone up so early?".

This was granted with an awkward silence and some wincing as Nami sighed at their own inconsistencies, "It's because we need to make sure to tell Luffy what happened. Zoro and Sanji figured out what happened at the club and turns out at least five men drugged Luffy with LSD and even stole $15,000 from the safe last night, courtesy of Shanks... asshole." If there's one thing I could tell, Nami was definitely mad, but I'm pretty sure she was more upset about the money being stolen.

Zoro nodded and crossed his arms, "Yeah. Franky was able to figure out the place those five work out so we need to let Luffy know and plan-..".

Everyone instantly turned to the sound of sluggish footsteps coming down the stairs until it was rapid bumps and bangs of what could only be Luffy falling down the stairs. And low and behold, there was Luffy rolling down the stairs, not very gracefully, as he plopped face first into the floor with a grunt.

"Fucking stairs..." He instantly stood back up and walked to the kitchen, not giving the nicest of expressions as he sat down and immediately at the plate of food that was awaiting for him.

I'm sure everyone was as confused as me, I mean when does someone fall down the stairs and just reacts as if nothing just happened? When I looked over at everyone though, they had the faces of disappointed parents and I immediately went back to eating my breakfast.

"Luffy, we figured out what happened last night so are you okay to hear it?" Zoro watched as Luffy continued to eat but nodded his head, "Alright, it was five men. They drugged you and managed to steal $15,000 while your ass was passed out in the club.".

Luffy finished eating and leaned back in his chair as he sighed, "Who are they and did you figure out what they were planning..".

Sanji walked over to Luffy and placed five pictures, each with five different men, as he blew smoke into the air from his cigarette, "It was them

Sanji walked over to Luffy and placed five pictures, each with five different men, as he blew smoke into the air from his cigarette, "It was them. They all work at the drug manufacturing plant that's under Shanks domain," Sanji placed another picture down in front of Luffy and when I glanced over to see what it was, I noticed it was a blue print of a building. Sanji continues, "This is the place the LSD was made. Marimo and I figured out that the five shitheads that drugged you were basically doing it for Shanks. Meaning, Shanks is pretty much behind everything.".