Chapter 29

And I'm back :,) author apologizes for not being able to update sooner! I was so worried about how this chapter was gonna go and I freaked out a little if I'm going to be honest. (I'm very sensitive on my writing unfortunately). However this chapter ends, I hope you all enjoy the way I planned it (for two weeks lol).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's POV
Summer
Friday - June 23, 2023
1:42 a.m.
Red Palace Casino

"Gear Fourth. Bound Man!"

Luffy bit down onto the top of his wrist, which was covered in his armament haki, as he glared at the still amused Shanks. While Luffy was injured, beaten, and bloodied, Shanks remained pristine with some bruises here and there from Luffy's lucky strikes. Luffy inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with every ounce of air his body could contain, and once his lungs felt as if they were at capacity he blew air directly into his wrist causing his entire arm to distort and expand like a balloon.

His entire body was filled with air as he continued to expand and grow into a more muscular and gigantic body

His entire body was filled with air as he continued to expand and grow into a more muscular and gigantic body. He slowly bounced onto the ground, loud thuds following after his heavy footsteps, as he holds his hands up in a attack formation. The armament haki that coats across his body resembles the wispy ends of flames, almost as if they were tattoos, while he gains some dark shading around the inner and outer edges of his eyes. He also physically grows taller, as in 13 feet tall, and this allows for his body to loom over Shanks.

 He also physically grows taller, as in 13 feet tall, and this allows for his body to loom over Shanks

Shanks smiled, his eyes glancing over his form impressed, "This is new. I'm surprised you've actually been taking things seriously, you used to be reckless when you were younger.".

Luffy remains stoic, "I'm not the same kid. Stop treating me like I am."

Luffy darts to Shanks as he lifts his compressed fist making his enlarged forearm look like the barrel of a cannon. Luffy continues his pursuit at high speed until his fist is directly in front of Shanks as he unleashes a devastating short-range punch with massive power causing Shanks to stumble and catch his breath.

"Gomu Gomu no... Kong Gun!" Luffy shoves every ounce of power into his punch as it sends Shanks hurdling into the walls, three to be exact, as Luffy recoils his arm and bounces ferociously as he watches the devastation he created.