Chapter 18

🍋🍋 - Sexual content (moderate)! If you aren't comfortable with it, don't read!

If you are comfortable with it....

Read 😏.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
Summer
Tuesday - June 20, 2023
10:55 p.m.
Going Merry Mansion

The ticking of the clock was starting to get on my nerves. It felt like forever that I was downstairs pacing the living room because Chopper wasn't home. I had tried to call him several times but no luck and the longer it took to call him, the more disoriented and delusional Luffy became.

In the past hour and a half, Luffy has fallen down the stairs, yelled at me or Franky, apologized for it hundreds of times, hung from the chandelier, had all of his limbs stretched out, and the worst one was when he tried to jump from the second floor to prove he could "do a flip".

Franky and I were exhausted at this point from dealing with this so we have been doing everything to get in contact with Chopper. As I was pacing the living room I grabbed my phone and tried to call him once again, this time finally getting through as I sighed in relief and ran up the stairs to Luffy's room.

"Franky! I managed to get Chopper on the phone, here, he wants to talk to you." I laid the phone on the bed and put it on speaker while I saw Luffy laying on his back staring at the ceiling as he was literally in his own world.

Franky smiled as he looked at the phone, "Oi Chopper bro, we need your help like now. Strawhat looks like he did drugs again but this time it's weirder. Like he's on another planet.".

I could head Choppers little groan as he spoke, "Okay, what are his symptoms right now? Fever? Nausea? Anything that seems out of the normal for him?".

Luffy looked over at us as he smiled weakly, "You guys are the best... like holy crap... I'm so happy... and you're like... better than meat...".

We all were silent as he said that; if there were anything we knew more about Luffy, it was that meat was his priority and knowing him he would never openly admit that.

"Did Luffy just say that he thinks meat is better than us?" Chopper sounded confused, who could blame him? We were just as confused as he was just by hearing him compliment us for the past hour.

"Yeah." Franky and I sounded so defeated and tired, it was possibly laughable.

"Okay. Okay. He's delusional," Chopper sounded like he was flipping some pages as he was mumbling to himself. It was adorable. Eventually, he seemed to have his "aha" moment and hurriedly responded, "Okay, based on what I'm hearing he possibly has a hallucinogenic drug in his system, might be LSD. This drug has the potential to change the persons reality so right now Luffy is experiencing things that aren't real to him. I can make a medicine for him but it's going to take me a little while, do you guys think you can hold on until I make it?".

Franky looked over at me and I nodded reassuring that I could manage, "Sure thing bro, we got it from here! We'll call you if anything happens.". As we ended the call we both let out a sigh as we saw Luffy asleep on the bed. Or, wait, maybe he wasn't asleep, he looked so out of it though. Better to just let him rest, but for the meantime I think it would be better to stay here with him to make sure nothing happens.

Franky walked over to the door as he looked at me and smiled again, "Alright, I gotta go somewhere to fix up some weapons I've been working on, you mind minding the fort for now?" I nodded my head and smiled as he gave me a thumbs up and left us alone.

Once again, I was now alone in Luffy's room while he was laying on his bed and sleeping soundly. I sighed as I sat on the bed beside him and leaned over to move the hair from his face. You know, when I take a really close look at him, he's pretty handsome. I'm surprised he has no girlfriend, I mean, they'd be the luckiest girl ever. "Okay, what am I even saying?! Now isn't the best time for any of this... ugh. The best thing to do is let the drug come out of his system... so for now let's take the roll of "care giver" until Chopper comes home with medicine.".