Chapter 23

(Y/N) POV
Summer
Thursday - June 22, 2023
4:16 p.m.
Red Palace Casino

Ugh, my head.

My head hurts so much right now. Why? I don't remember. I don't care to remember anyways. But it's getting annoying, I should really open my eyes soon.

I groaned feeling my heavy eyelids open, my vision blurry as it was slowly starting to clear, and I looked around seeing myself in a huge room. I let my eyes drift around the unfamiliar surroundings until I flung myself up fast once I realized that I'm pretty much in a strangers room. I threw my legs over the bed that I was laying on and grunted noticing my body feeling constricted suddenly. While I was holding my forehead, that was aching from a horrible headache, I walked over to the mirror noticing myself in a (F/C) dress that looked WAY to expensive for me to afford. Not only that but my wrists were bound together by handcuffs, with chains that were long enough for me to be mobile but were annoyingly loud.

(In my eyes, tis gold 🤭)

My hands slowly lifted the ruffles of the dress that draped over my arms and I slowly felt myself get disgusted, "This isn't my dress... and this isn't my room... and girl, it's not even a pretty dress....", I gasped slowly remembering the events that happened a few hours ago as I stomped out of the room and kicked the door open seeing myself in an empty hallway hoping to find a way out. "I was kidnapped... how could I be asleep right now..?! I need to find a way out or at the very least get my phone so I can call Nami or Luffy...".

I lifted the dress and began to run hoping that I didn't trip over the ridiculously long dress

I lifted the dress and began to run hoping that I didn't trip over the ridiculously long dress. Being kidnapped is embarrassing, tripping over a dress while not in heels is just a plain nightmare. I have a pretty morbid sense of reality. I continued to run, my breath hiking, until I saw a door at the end of the hall that was much larger than the other doors. I slowed myself to a stop as I made my way to the door and slowly tried to open it.

The door made a lengthened creak while the interior of the room was lit up and filled with gold engravings and black walls with occasion red decor here in there. I walked into the room quietly while I spun around slowly seeing that this room had an ever going  lifted ceiling. A giant could fit in this room I bet. This room had a darker ambiance than the hallway I was in too. That's so tacky.