Chapter 17

If you don't like metal music or this music in general, don't play it. I have it here because to me it makes the most sense for the situation! Play the song when you see *Play song*

⚠️⚠️⚠️ - Some drug use and minor violence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
Summer
Tuesday - June 20, 2023
8:53 p.m.
Thousand Sunny Club

I felt so claustrophobic. I was stuck in this small room, music blaring in the speakers outside, all while I was being pressed into the wall and held in place so I couldn't move anywhere. Luffy was still glaring down at me, agitated and annoyed, all while he made sure I had no possibility of escaping.

He suddenly leaned down and got in my face and stared at me right in my eyes as he gripped my face making me face him again, "Oi... don't look away. No more talking to men like that. Got it?".

"Okay, I won't... but I mean it is my job to talk to people you know...? It's sort of in my job description..." I laughed a bit expecting a response but all I got was a simple head tilt and a sigh.

"Just... call me if someone like that bothers you." Luffy soon moved away as he opened the door and slammed it shut leaving me inside alone. I shivered and laid my hand against my chest as I could hear my heart panicking as my whole face was red. I didn't want to admit it but I was attracted to Luffy. Yeah, he's bossy, selfish, and pretty forward but I'm not used to someone like him. It's thrilling.

I let out a much needed sigh of relief before I walked back out into the club as I noticed even more people were around. I looked around for Nami but she was holding a plethora of plates towered with food, but even from here I could tell she was stressed. Sanji was even yelling at the cooks in the kitchen to hurry. I suppose this isn't something new to them. I walked back into the dining room and groaned realizing how much more work I was going to be flung into but I smiled trying to forget and hold on until my shift would end.

Besides, if I do the best I can to make myself appealing and approachable, I could get more tips and who doesn't want that?

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
No One's POV

Luffy walked through the crowd of people as the music was overwhelming his ears as people were dancing and singing along. However, he didn't seem to care, he simply pushed by people and while some did try their best to insult him for being inconsiderate and rude, they all knew better not to disrespect Luffy unless they wanted a bullet right between their eyes.

As he walked, his head was tilted slightly down while the shadow casted by his hat was covering his eyes but it was obvious that he was clenching his teeth in frustration

As he walked, his head was tilted slightly down while the shadow casted by his hat was covering his eyes but it was obvious that he was clenching his teeth in frustration. Everything about that man leeching off of you and having the nerve to even lay his hand on you made something in Luffy snap. He didn't know what it was, he couldn't describe it, and at the same time he couldn't care less. If there's one thing Luffy refused more than anything in this world it was letting anyone get too close to him.