Chapter 32

(Y/N) POV
Summer
Saturday - July 8, 2023
9:32 a.m.
Going Merry Mansion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't describe what I was feeling as I was waking up. My body was hurting. Like... Like I rode a horse for three hours straight. Geez. I slowly opened my eyes as I groaned loudly seeing myself in a bedroom that was very much not my own. Where am I? What happened again?

I slowly sat up from the bed as my eyes drifted to the button up shirt I was still wearing along with my panties and that was in. What happened again? I forced my mind to recollect everything that happened last night and I gasp remembering it all.

I slept with Luffy.

I guess that explains why it feels like I rode a horse.

I climbed off the bed slowly and groaned softly as I felt a strong wave of soreness radiate through my thighs and hips. My feet begrudgingly made my way to the door of his room and I opened it and made my walk of shame down to my own room. As soon as I walked into my bedroom, I sighed in relief and looked around seeing the clock read that it was 9:34 a.m., I guess I should go downstairs for breakfast. That might help clear my head.

I walked over to the closet and pulled out my clothes as I sigh looking at my phone annoyed hearing notifications going off. Oh, that's a blast from the past, and by past I mean a few weeks ago. It's just a stupid email reminding me of my loan and the balance.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed some clothes and tugged them on and then brushed my hair as I tried to make myself look as good as possible. Can't have everyone figuring out that I slept with Luffy. How would they even feel? Would they look at me badly..? Ugh.

I smiled at myself as I wore my (F/C) shirt that rolled off my shoulders perfectly and (F/C) jeans

I smiled at myself as I wore my (F/C) shirt that rolled off my shoulders perfectly and (F/C) jeans. I don't know if it's because of last night but... I'm feeling confident.

I walked out of my room and closed my door as I groaned a bit. Okay. Confident, maybe, but I was very scared to face Luffy right now. What will he do if he sees me..? Seriously...

It's like I'm split into two:

One part of me is worried about how our friends will see us and how they'll react when they find out...

Another part of me is screaming at me to lay on my back and spread my legs wide and let Luffy have his utter way with me.

Just great.

"Hey (Y/N), you gonna lean on the door all day??" Nami chimed.

"IDIDNTSLEEPWITHANYONELASTNIGHT!!" I'm praying to God Nami didn't understand any of that.

"What?"

"What??" Oh thank god.

Nami looked at me confused as she held her waist with one arm and tilted her head, "Okay... well how are you? I didn't see you last night during the party. It went on for so long you know?".