Chapter 7

⚠️⚠️⚠️ - Mild/graphic depiction of violence and language!

Happy reading! :) - Sunset
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
Summer
Sunday - June 4, 2023
8:48 p.m.
Thousand Sunny Club

My heart was racing at 100 miles per hour, I was sitting on the floor watching the scene unfold. Zoro holding a sword to the man's neck. Sanji close to kicking his head off. And Luffy. Holding a gun just millimeters from his face ready to shoot without hesitation. "This is crazy... how do they fight so well.. and for me..? No that's not right.. the money..!". I pant from the shock and fear but my eyes slowly look up at Luffy while I stand up fast and makes a fist determined to reveal their agenda.

"They planned on stealing from your safe downstairs... they were hoping that you would be more focused on eating than actually noticing them stealing.. they're doing this for someone named Shanks." The group of men turn their eyes to me and glare daggers so ferociously I couldn't keep myself from starting to shake.

Luffy keeps his eyes on the man he has cornered as he nods, "Ah. I got it now. So Shanks sent you? Is he so much of a pussy that he can't do this himself? Why call him one of the "kings in the underworld" if all he's going to do is send you fools to do a job you don't seem to know how to do?". Was Luffy really trying to egg him on? The man has guts and honestly watching him do this was somewhat... interesting.

The man makes a fist and glares at Luffy feeling his pride being insulted. "Fuck you strawhat... if it means I got to work for Shanks to earn good money and protection from the cops then I'll more than gladly steal all your riches! And I'll start with that girl who can't keep herself out of my business!".

I move back and tries to hide behind Luffy but gasps feeling a hand grip onto my arm harshly as one of his henchman glares at me, "Ow..! Stop it! Let me go..!".

"You made a big mistake girl! You just messed with the Red Hair-".

Bang.

Blood had splattered everywhere. On my dress. On my legs. On my arms. On my face. It happened so fast that my brain didn't comprehend that the man threatening me had been shot in the head and the one who pulled the trigger was Luffy. I slowly turn my head to the side, and to my surprise, I see that Luffy wasn't even looking this way, he merely had the gun aimed directly to the man's head and fired one shot, not missing his mark.

Luffy kept his arm up as his gun was aimed at the man, now laying dead, as he continued to glare at Shanks's underling. "They touch her one more time, and I'll put a bullet in each of their damn heads." That man was at Luffy's mercy and just to show that this was true the man looked at the group of men and shook his head to warn them to not mess with me anymore or they'll end up just the same as the man who was shot.

I tried my hardest not to look at the body bleeding out, but it was impossible not to. I've seen crazy things in my life, but seeing someone die wasn't one of them so you can't really blame that I was getting dizzy. Wait... am I going to pass out? I look down at my feet seeing a puddle of blood as my eyes start to double my vision and I wobble a bit. "So much blood.. I.. I got to sit down... or take a nap.. maybe this is a dream.. yeah.. a really hyper realistic dream..." my eyes begin to close as I fall back starting to faint but from what I last saw, Sanji rushed over to catch me.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
No one's POV

Sanji held you gently in his arms and sighs relieved that you simply were knocked out from fear and weren't seriously hurt. He looked up at Luffy and grunts annoyed while glaring at his boss. "Luffy! Don't you ever shot someone in front of a lady! She's traumatized no thanks to you, fool!".