Ranger's POV (15)

"Erh I feel like shit" I said laying back down, "you look like it to, Ranger, please let me tell Aria, she's the only on that can help you now" "you are forbidden from telling her" I said angry, even raising my voice takes it out of me, "shut up, just lay bloody down" "Cash, when I die" "don’t talk like that" "listen, when I’m gone, I want you to take over the pack, you can keep it, give it to someone else, please be happy, don’t let life get you down" I was exhausted, "shut up and sleep", that’s sounds like a good idea.

'What’s that smell?' Maddox said, 'it smells so good' 'it smells familiar' 'it smells like Aria, but it can't be her, she left years ago, her scent still shouldn't be lingering around'.

I opened my eyes and there she was, fast asleep in front of me, I closed my eyes, knowing she will disappear like the many times I've imagined her in my bed, when I opened them again, she was still there.

I reached up and touched her face, 'she real, isn't she?' Maddox said excited 'Yes, she is'.

Me touching her face woke her up, "why are you here? I let you leave, why did you come back?" "For you, Cash told me you are dying, is that true?" "for fuck sake, I specifically told him not to say anything to you" "why didn’t you? You should have told me" "I didn't want you for feel obliged to come back here" I said stroking her cheek.

"That was the answer I needed to come back, I had thought a few times of coming back but I couldn't think of an excuse, I've missed you Ranger, I honestly think I shouldn't have left" "you will be forever welcome here, this is your home".

I put my arm around her and tried to pull her closer but I had no strength at all, I think she could tell, she snuggled up into me, "how can I help you?" She whispered, "I need your heat" "it had to be that, didn’t it, they stopped when I left, put me into heat" "easier said then done, my pheromones have all but gone" she started crying.

I kept trying to let them out but nothing was happening, she had her face buried in my neck, sniffing, 'wait! What was that?' Maddox said 'that smelt like Aria's heat' 'I don’t smell anything', 'there it was again, she's trying to let her pheromones out, I smell it' "Aria, are you letting your pheromones out?" I asked, still not smelling anything, "yeah, can you smell them?" "Maddox said he can but I can't, he smelt them before me, the first time we met also, keep it up" I kissed her head and I could smell the faintest scent from her, that’s all I need to try to admit my own.

It's working, as I smelled hers, my pheromones started coming out faster, "I can feel my heat coming" Aria said, tears rolling down her cheeks again, of joy this time I hope.

Aria was in full heat, my body acted accordingly, I was rock hard, the strength in my body had returned, she started taking her clothes off, I gladly helped her, I was next to naked already, I only sleep in jogging pants.

I rolled her onto her back, "after this, I will never let you leave again, you will be mine, forever" "do you promise?" She said as she kissed me.

The first time we had sex while she was on heat was amazing, but this was mind blowing, this was even better than the last time we did it, this time it feels like she really means it, "can I bite you?" "You already have" "yes, but did you ever except it?" She paused then said "Ranger, please bite me, make me yours" "you will always be mine, you are my fated mate".

I turned her onto her front and we went at it again.

"Oh shit, I'm going to bite you now, do you expect?" "YES" she scream, I bit down over my first bite, "harder, bite me deep, I never want it to fade" we both know the mark won't disappear, it could fade a little over time but it won't go completely, but I did as my queen asked and bit down harder.