Mitch POV (25)

Side story.  (1)

Malcolm, Curtis and I got back to our pack house just after midnight, waiting for me was an urgent message to call the Blood Moon Night pack house, I started to panic, was there something wrong with Aria? The pups? We only left her a few hours ago, 'chill, She will be fine, I bet its for something else' Zee said 'l hope your right Zee', I called the pack house and Cash answered "I had a message to call you urgently, is Aria ok?" "She's fine so are the pups, I just needed to tell you about Dixson's fated mate's pack".

He told me that they are not mentally stable, but with her coming her, I can keep a close eye on her.

Aria called around lunch time to tell me that her scan went well and the pups are fine, that was a relief, I was sat in my office waiting for Dixson to come so we can talk about what happened yesterday and to set up the meeting for him, 'Zee, do you really think that Dixson's mate could be crazy?' 'Aren’t all women crazy' he joked, 'I wouldn't know, I’ve not found mine yet' 'give it time, she will come, when we were in our old pack everyone was afraid of us, we are not like that now' 'its sometimes not that easy to turn off the old Mitch, when Dixson was saying that shit to Aria, I could feel him coming out' 'that’s in the past, let's just concentrate on one thing, let's get this meeting over and done with them we can go visit Aria' Zee said 'your just as protective over her as I am' 'she is my sister to and I really want to see her pups sooooo bad', I shook my head, I cannot wait either.

"Talking to Zee?" Dixson said making me look up, "yeah, take a seat Dixson, I see your wounds have healed up?" "Yeah, when I shifted to come home they healed then, when are you going to let us have our meeting?" "Slow down I want to know why you were being a prick to Aria yesterday? She told me that she wont see you anymore?" "Because I will have my mate" "so? Because you have your fated mate that means you will never go and see your little sister? For the past two years she was with us you two were practically joined at the hip" he looked away, not knowing what to say, "I'm free tomorrow after 7, you want this meeting, make it be then or it won't happen, now get the fuck out, I don’t want to see your face for the rest of the day", he didn’t say anything, he just quickly left my office.

I didn’t see him all day like I told him, the next time I did see him was when I entered the dining hall for my dinner and he was leaving, "it's all set for 7 tomorrow", I just nodded and walked past him, not saying a word.

I haven't had to many of these meetings but I've been in a few when I was Tex so I kind of know what to do.

We got to the Dark Water pack house before time, it looked really rundown, all I could think of was that they are going to ask for money, money we don't really have, we have some but not to much.

We sat waiting in a dirty office, I could feel my anger rise inside, 'calm down Mitch, breath' 'I need to get out of here, the sooner the better' "sorry to keep you waiting, a problem occurred in the kitchen" "this place has seen better days" "Mitch don't say that" I just ignored him "where is the omega that's my brothers fated mate?" "She will be along shortly" Pavan said as he sat down, "is she gathering her things?" I said needing to hurry this up, "not quite, I would like to request that Dixson comes to join the Dark Water pack" "I think not, this is not how it works, get up Dixson, we are leaving" "Mitch wait, she is my fated mate, I can't be away from her anymore, this might be for the best" Dixson pleaded, "please hear me out, this pack is suffering from a lack of alpha's" "or could it be because your family is crazy and you want to keep her under your own roof" "MITCH" "it's ok Dixson, his not wrong, my wife and two older children had a few mental issues" "I'll say, killing your youngest son will do that" "Mitch stop talking, I want to come to this pack to help and be with Luna, please grant the request" Dixson said looking up at me with his stupid puppy dog eyes, "if it all turns to shit, you are not welcome back to my pack" I said storming out, slamming the door behind me.

The Dark Water pack house was closer to Aria than it was to my pack house, I stayed there for the night, Aria had been discharged from the hospital so she was there, what was nice, every time I felt stressed about something she always seemed to be able to calm me down, even when we were kids, I will never abandon her ever again, not even if I found my fated partner.

A Reluctant Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें