Dixson's POV (56)

Side story.    (10)

Cora and Grover moved into the main house, I felt a lot happier that they are closer, just knowing she wasnt that far away, I felt a little relieved, if I needed any help with me having a breakdown, she was only a few rooms away.

Cora has stayed in my room a few times but nothing happens, last night was the closest we got to mating but I just freaked out, Cora is so calm about everything, there's me having a full-blown meltdown and she is the one calm and me down.

A few days later there was a thunderstorm approaching, you could feel it in the air that it was going to be a big one.

When Aria and I were kids, we would sit and watch it for hours sometimes, it annoyed our parents as sometimes we would be up all night and be to tired for school the next day.

It was late when it finally hit, the pups were fast asleep, Lucy is a very heavy sleeper, this storm won't wake her, the flashes of lightning lit up the night sky and the rumbles rattled the windows.

There was a gentle knock at the door between the rumbles of thunder, "come in" "Dixson, I know you haven't ask me to come to your room tonight, but I am scared of the thunder, can I say with you until it leaves? Then I will go back to my room when it’s over" "it's fine, come in" she quickly close the door and run to me as another flash and instant rumble filled the room, she was shaking so bad, "you're really scared aren't you?" "Yeah" I pulled her chin up so she was looking at me "no need to be scared, I'm here to protect you" I said as our lips touched, her lips taste so nice, like cherries, I let my hands wander down her body, I grabbed her arse and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me without breaking the kiss.

I felt like the raging storm outside has put all my fears to rest for the night and I was ready to mate with this Lycan in my arms.

"Wait, Dixson, put me down" I didn't want to, I'm mentally and physically prepared for this and now she doesn't want to? "Please Dixson, let me down, I reluctantly put her down, once her feet touched the floor, she went down onto her knees.

She was looking up at me as she unbuttoned my trousers, I haven't got ready for bed yet as I was waiting for the storm, I nodded my head for her to continue, the second my dick touched her lips, I could have blown my load, I can't remember the last time I got blown, it was never in this pack, it must have been in my original pack, saying that, it must have been over a year since the last time I had sex.

I was getting close, every time the thunder rumbled, she would jump and suck a little bit harder, "oh shit, I'm coming" I grabbed onto her hair and she put my dick so far down her throat and I unloaded everything.

we had sex until the sunrise, I can't remember how many times we had sex, one just rolled into another, I was like a sex maniac, I still wanted more but Cora was exhausted, she still had work and it being Friday, it was ice cream date with the pups.

The sky looked amazing with the pink and red glow, it was nearly time to wake the pups up for breakfast, I will let her sleep a little longer, I got out of bed and got dressed, the bite mark on her neck looked really nasty, I might have gone a little bit overboard but I was in the moment and not thinking about anything but making her mine.

I went to wake the pups up, Lucy wasn't in her room where I had put her, she had snuck into Grover’s room, when did she do that? Did the storm wake her up? Did she come to my room while Cora and I were going at it? "Why are you waking me up? Where's Cora?" "Cora is still asleep" "do you want me to wake her up?" "No, that’s ok, she didn't get much sleep last night" "was it because of the thunderstorm? She hates thunder and lightning" Grover said picking up his wash bag "yeah, something like that, come on let's get washed up for breakfast, it's Friday so ice cream day" the pups cheered.

After washing up I told the pups to get dressed as I went to wake Cora up "Cora, Cora, wake up" see grumbled as she turned over "no, come on, the pups are waiting for breakfast" "just five more minutes" "no can do, you already have had an extra 20, the pups and I have washed and dressed, do you want me to carry to the washroom?" "No need, I will meet you in the dining hall" Cora said as she stretched "oh, my body hurts"  "that's my bad, it's been a while since the last time I have sex and your body felt so nice, maybe we can do it again before breakfast?" I said as I got under the covers, Cora giggled as she wrapped her arms around me, our lips were just about to touch "come on Dixson Cora, we are hungry" Grover shouted through the lock door, I locked it so the pups didn't see Cora naked in my bed "I will meet you in the dining hall" "don't take too long or while I will have to come and find you" I laughed and kissed her.