Mitch's POV (31)

Side story (7)

"Shit, shit, SHIT" "Mitch, what's up?" Willow said as she hugged me, making me stop, "I need to go, I need to get to Dixson's pack before Aria does" "what do you mean? What's happening?" Willow had started panicking, "Willow, the red book next to the phone, find the number for Cash, tell him to call his pack and get everyone to be ready to go for when I get there" I left the office.

I found Tanna, Malcolm, Curtis and a few others playing football outside, I just ran into the middle of them, interrupting there game, "get everyone here right now, we need to get to the Blood Moon Night pack house as soon as we can, then to the Shadow Moon pack, Dixson call Aria to save him, she has taken it upon herself to go and save him" "MITCH, RANGER WANTS TO TALK TO YOU" Willow shouted, "you have five minutes to get as many Lycan's as you can or I will leave with out you".

"Ranger" "Mitch, what the fuck is going on?" Ranger demanded, I told him all of it, "what the fuck is she playing at? We are leaving here now, it's the Shadow Moon pack right?" I could hear the anger in his voice, "yeah, I'm leaving now also, I'm going head to your pack house and get your pack to follow me, I'm closer to your pack them you are, please inform them to follow me" "they will follow you, trust me, they will, please get there as fast as you can" "I'm going to try".

"Please let me come with you? I want to help" "no, Willow, please say here" "I want to come, I will stay at there pack house" "only if you stay at the house and do not follow us" "no, I promise, I won't leave" I gave her a kiss and said, "fine, grab that bag and lets go".

I don't think our pack has ran so fast in there life, from our pack house to there's in full sprint, takes a good four and a half hours but we did it in three, our adrenaline made us run flat out.

Rangers pack was already waiting in there Lycan form, I shifted to talk to the only person in human form, "we are ready, just tell us what we need to do? Ranger has already informed us to do what you instruct" "good, we are going to save my brother Dixson and sister Aria, you all know what they look like, we are going to wipe out the Shadow Moon pack if they stand in our way" "understood, lead the way" he shifted back, I turned to Willow, "go into the pack house and wait for us in there" she didn't have any clothes but she would just borrow some of Aria's, I shifted back and started running towards the Shadow Moon pack, Aria had at least a three hour head start, it should take two hours to get there, but with how fast we have been running, we should be able to catch up with her, she's heavily pregnant, she can't run that fast, can she?

'Mitch, I can smell Aria, she went this way' Zee said as we ran, 'the Shadow Moon pack house is just on the other side of these trees', I had mind linked with the one I spoke to and he relayed it to the rest of his pack as I did for ours, 'Tanna, take your team down south, Malcolm go left, Curtis go right, I'm going head on'.

When I was here before there weren't many Lycan's around, I don't think there were more than 30, there were at least 100 of us between the two packs, 'we are all in position Mitch' Curtis said 'good, Blood Moon Night? Are you in position?' 'Ready when you are' 'I'm going to shift back so I can get in the pack house and find them, GO NOW'.

I shifted back, I could see the sea of Lycan's descend on the place, I got dressed as fast as I could and then I ran to the pack house, running around the fighting Lycan's everywhere, they must have known that someone was coming as a lot of them were already in there Lycan form.

I got into the house, there were torn clothes everywhere, where could she be? I hunted the pack house, from top to bottom, I couldn't find a trace of them, 'could they be somewhere else?' Zee asked, 'they must be' I shook my head, "if I was a psycho, where would I hide?" I looked around the down stairs again, there was a door I hadn't noticed the first sweep around, I quickly run to the door, when I opened it there were stairs going down, I could hear muffled talking, I couldn't tell who was talking, I couldn't smell anything, with all the Lycan's around fighting, all I could smell was blood and pheromones mixed into one, I couldn't decipher who's was who's, I slowly walked down the stairs so not to be noticed.

I got half way down when the ones that were talking erupted into screaming, I set off running down the stairs to the door at the bottom, it was locked, I had to kick it in, it wasn't a hard door, four or five hard kicks had it down, Dixson was chained to the wall by his wrists and another one around his neck, he was unconscious on the floor, he had been beaten black and blue, he looked worse then when our brothers did it, but what shocked me the most was Aria as sat on top of a woman that I'm assuming is Luna, there was a knife coming out from Luna's chest and she was coughing up blood as she struggled to breathe.

I walked up to Aria, I crouched down and touched her shoulder, she spun around with a second knife that stopped only a few centimetres from my neck when she realized it was me, she dropped the knife and hugged me tight, "Aria, what the hell happened?" She just cried.

Luna died on the floor from her wound, there was no way of saving her, even if she shifted, there was a 95% chance it wouldn't help, I had gotten Aria out the pack house so she wasn't in the same place as she had just killed a Lycan, I got Malcolm and Curtis to go and help Dixson.

"ARIA" I heard from the woods I had came out from, Ranger and Cash appeared, she saw them but turned back to me and hugged me tighter, they stared running across the field, "he's going to be so mad at me" Aria said as she started crying again, "yeah, I expect he will be but I think he will be more concerned about you and the pups, you did something so reckless and endangered yourself and the pups, I will always keep you safe" I hugged her.

"Aria, are you ok, your not hurt?" Ranger said as he got to us, "she's fine so are the pups" I answered, Ranger fell to his knees, "thank god, when you said she left to come here, my heart sank to my feet", Aria glanced down at Ranger, he had his head bowed down, she looked back at me, I nodded and let her go, she struggled down to her knees and said, "I'm sorry but I had to save him" "I could have done it" "but you have only just got here, Dixson could have died in that time, I know your mad at me but he is my family, he asked me for help, yeah I know he chose his fated partner over me but I will always help them out when they need me, please understand" he finally looked up at her, he had tears in his eyes, "please don't do anything like that again, please let us deal with the big problems, you can deal with the emotional problems from now on" "deal, this fighting was scary" shit, I didn't check to see if she was ok, she was crying so I took her out the house, there was blood everywhere but I just thought it was Luna's, "are you hurt anywhere?" He panicked as I did, "she got a few hits in but I'm ok" "where did she hit you? I'm got to kill her", it was Aria who bowed her head this time, "she's dead" Ranger looked up at me "I killed her" Aria added "you did?".