Mitch's POV (57)

Side story.    (11)

I couldn't keep my hands off Willows belly, we laid in bed with my hand planted on her flat stomach, we have the doctors later to check that everything is okay and to find out how far she is along, "come on Mitch, it's time for breakfast" "not yet" I snuggled back down, "come on, the pup and I are hungry" Willow said as she tugged at my hair.

In the dining hall Dixson and the pups were already eating, "no Cora? She unwell?" I said as I sat in front of Dixson, "she didn't get much sleep last night" Dixson said as he winked at me, they finally mated, I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Cora is a big scary cat, she is scared of thunderstorms" Grover said "oh really" I laughed.

"When is Malcolm due back?" "His meant to be back on Tuesday but Rangers sent him some packs to go check out for his mate, so to be honest, I'm not too sure" "I hope he finds her soon, it feels like I haven't seen him in a while" I mind linked with Dixson 'I need to ask for a favour' he looks at me, his browse knitted together, looking confused, 'ok, what is it?' 'I have someone calling later for a meeting request, can you take the call and tell them to come Monday evening' 'yeah, I can do that but why? Where are you going?' Willow and I didn't want to tell anyone until we have seen the doctor, 'you are not allowed to tell anybody, not even Cora' 'you're not sick, are you?' 'No, nothing like that, Willow and I are going to the doctors, Willow is with pup' "WHAT?" Dixson said out loud, "Dixson, are you ok?" Willow asked concerned, "yeah, I'm fine, I just remembered something" 'Dixson you idiot' 'sorry'.

Cora came into the dining hall not long before breakfast was finished, she looked exhausted bless her, she kind of looks like what Willow does after we have been at it all night.

"I hear congratulations are in order" I said in a low voice so the pups couldn't hear, she looks shocked, "Dixson, did you tell?" "He didn't need to, I am the top alpha, I could just tell, I can smell him all over you" she looked embarrassed, "you weren’t on heat am I right? You will have to do again when she is in heat to make the mark say", "I didn't know that, is that what Curtis has to do?" "Not anymore" I said, I quickly changed the subject when I noticed Cora changing the same colour as the tomato sauce.

We were waiting in the doctors waiting room, I think I was more nervous than she was because Willow is having a crash course on becoming a Lycan midwife, the Doctor got her in straight away.

"Willow, please come this way" she stood up but my butt was glued to the seat "come on Mitch, you’re a top alpha, but you don't act like one" she laughed.

Willow got up on the bed, pulled her top up, exposing her stomach, "when was your last heat cycle?" "They have been irregular for about two years, the last one I had was about two months ago" "and you have been having sex for the whole time?" "We have been trying for a pup for a while, unsuccessfully" "not any more, lets have a little look at the pup".

Willow and the doctor were talking but my eyes were fixed on her stomach, there is a pup in there and we are going to see it, "you ok over there?" The doctor asks, "y, y, y, yeah I'm fine" I stammered, "he is just nervous" "are you ready to see your pup?" I stood up and got closer to the bed.

The doctor put some weird jelly on her stomach and put a machine on it, the screen lit up next to her and the grey grainy image came on the screen, she moved it around like she was looking for something, a little black void with an even smaller grey dot inside pops up on the screen, "there you go, there is your pup, I would say it's about three weeks, four at Max" thinking back, I bet it was when I fucked her on my desk after she took the last failed pregnancy test.

"Is there only one in there?" I asked, the doctor looked at the screen and said "yeah, only one" "ok, good, my little sister had three pups in her first litter" "three? Oh wow, I bet that's hard work and keeps her busy" "thanks doctor Smith, I will make up a follow-up appointment with Tess".

How did we get back to the pack house? I do not know, the last thing I remember, was being at the doctor’s office, now I'm in my own office.

We told everyone in the pack at dinner, everyone insisted that we have a celebration, I called Aria and invited her and some of the pack members, I didn't think she would come but she said that she would.

The celebration was on Saturday, Aria, Ranger, the pups, Cash, his mate Mika and a few others, they were coming on Friday.

Willow wanted it to be outside but I said it will be too cold but she obviously won the argument.

I was so nervous with Aria and her pack coming, this is the first time she has been here with the pups.

The celebration was in full force, the drinks were flowing and the food was delicious, we had a few hog roasts going on, the air smells divine.

Ranger, Cash, Dixson and I were talking, "do you think Grover is Lucy's fated mate?" Cash said "no" Ranger and I said in unison, "you know what, I've been thinking the same thing" Dixson said "they are too young for that" Ranger said, annoyed, I wasn't pleased either, but looking at how protective he is over her; I could also see it.