Ranger's POV (36)

I had one boy in one arm, another in my other arm and I had the third boy on my lap, Aria had passed out after giving birth, Dr Anderson got her taken to the hospital so she can be monitored, he was concerned that her body might go into shock with how fast she gave birth to the last two boys.

I was as in another room with the boys, I didn't notice Cash enter the room, I was transfixed at looking at the pups "wow look at them" "boys, all of them, how Lucky can one man get" "you will have to get your tattoo booked in soon" its tradition for the top alpha of the pack, when they have there first pup that’s a boy, they get a tattoo of a line, about a half centimetre thick that goes from under the chin, down the neck and chest and fades away just below the chest.

"Ranger, as you have three first born pups, will you get three lines?" "I think so, technically this one was the first one born" I said lifting up the pup in my right arm, "I think I will get three as they all are my first-born sons" "what names do you have for them?" It’s also tradition that any males born, the father picks the names and any females born, the mother picks, “I have a few names but I would like Aria's input" "breaking from tradition?" "Aria and I have had a troubled relationship in the past so I want her to be involved with everything" "I hear that, can I have a hold?" Cash said as he sat next to me "witch one?" I joked.

Aria's brothers turned up a few hours later, when they got here the boys were gone to there Uncles, they were saying how they are so beautiful, they must take after Aria, I know they were saying it as a joke "Ranger, this little one has a scar on his cheek" Dixson said as he looked closer, it was on the third boy born, I knew what one he was talking about "I had noticed it earlier, I was going to ask Doctor Anderson but he had an emergency".

It was a few hours before Aria woke up, her brothers got kicked out except Mitch.

She was still really weak, she could only hold one pup at a time, "Aria, we need to talk about name's for the pups, in this pack, normally males name males" "that’s ok, that was the same in the Frost Sun pack also its the same in the Shadow Moon pack, what names are you thinking of?" "Well, I do have some names but I want your approval on them, I want you to be involved in their names" she smiled, "ok, what names do you have?" "The oldest pup is the one Mitch has, his name is Kassian, I have the middle pup, his name is Caspian and you have the youngest pup, his name is Soloman, Soloman was my Grandfather’s name" "I think that suites them perfect" she said with a tear that escaped her eye, "Aria, why are you crying? If you want to choose something different you can, these were just names I was thinking" "no, I really like the names, it’s just that the pups will never meet their grandparents" "there’s still your parents" "our parents will never meet these pups, they lost that right when they kicked her out the house" Mitch said as he gently rocked Kassian side to side, I looked at Aria, she nodded in agreement.

The doctor came later to check Aria and the pups over to possibly be discharged, "doc, can I ask, the youngest pup has this scar on his face" Doctor Anderson took a look, "how haven't I noticed it before, there definitely is a scar on his face", I spotted Aria's looking up to the ceiling, rapidly blinking, I’ve noticed her do that when she is talking to Midnight, She sometimes looks like she’s getting possessed, she looked straight at me and pulled up her top, exposing her stomach, "could it of happened when I was stabbed?" I could feel the rage build up inside, that woman nearly took everything from me when she stabbed Aria, I'm glad I killed that stupid bitch or I would have hunted her down to kill her.

"It very well might have, you shifted almost straight away, your Lycan form would have healed the wound on your body, but the pup would of had to shift to heal" as he looked again, "as he grows up it should shrink and fade, I don’t think it will disappear completely but it should get less noticeable", "thanks doc, what about Aria? Can I take her and the pups home soon?" "The pups are healthy, prefect weigh, the youngest one is a tiny but under but nothing to be concerned about, Aria is good to go to, I'm just going send you home with a helpful guide to increase lactation as with three feeding pups, your going to need it" I didn’t understand at first but as he handed me a thin book with a pup breastfeeding, I understood.

The male Lycan's in this park aren't very hands on with there pups, not until they are 10, that’s when they learn about there role in the pack, the pups go to school but its a school in the pack, that’s not me, I want to help Aria in every way possible, I know I can't really help with the feeding but I can help in other ways, I know she has a few friends around but none that are close enough that she would ask for help, I could request Willow to come but Mitch won't let her stay here for long.

Aria and two of the pups are sleeping, they all have been home for about three weeks, it was hard to feed them at first as the two oldest pups, Kassian and Caspian wouldn't suckle so they have to be bottle fed, she expresses the milk so now I can help with feedings, Cash also has decided that he wants to help to with feedings.

We let him have a night with the feeds, he struggled with the two, Aria still woke to feed Soloman, so she helped him out.

I was in my office with Cash and the oldest pup Kassian, he would go down for a nap, "Ranger, when is it my turn to hold Kassian?" "Not yet, he’s just so warm, its been so cold lately, how about you go and find yourself your fated partner, you haven’t been out partying it like you used to, why is that?" "My wing man has found his and started his family, he needs my help" I laughed "I don’t need your help all the time, the new moon is coming soon, go out and have fun" "but what if you and Aria are feeding a pup each and the third one cries? What will you do?" "We will be fine for one night, Cash, you still have your life to live, it makes me feel bad that you have stopped everything for me and the pups, how about this, I will ask Aria if I can escort you to a few packs and see if we can find you your fated or even just a mate, sound good?" "Do you think Aria will let you do that?" "I don’t know, I can only ask" I shrugged my shoulders, Cash got up from his chair and walked over to me and said "it’s my turn, give me Kassian".