Spencer Reid- Hold on

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying

I can't imagine a world with you gone

The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of

I'd be so lost if you left me alone

Reid's Pov

She had been shot, and it was bad. The deadly unsub who was in fact a serial killer had shot her twice in the chest and stomach. Spencer's screams were inaudible to him, though they were still there.

He couldn't move, paralyzed by fear. Hotch was the one to kneel before her and shout for an ambulance.

Somehow, someway without consciously making the decision, his legs moved, and he kneeled next to y/n and held her in his trembling arms. His hands covered the bullet wounds, trying to prevent the loss of too much blood. He tried to think straight but it was as if his mind was getting eaten alive by termites.

"Help me! Help!" He started screaming helplessly. Then he looked at her and caressed her cheek, whispering, "please don't leave me."

The paramedics came, but he wouldn't let go of her. Morgan and Rossi had to pry him off.

"Hey c'mon we'll meet her at the hospital," Rossi told him calmly, although there was a hint of worry in his eyes.

You locked yourself in the bathroom

Lying on the floor when I break through

I pull you in to feel your heartbeat

Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me

They rushed to the hospital. Spencer felt numb of any emotion but despair. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about if she made it or not, but he had to because he couldn't stand the thought of losing her, it made his body tremble to think about.

He bursted into the hospital and shouted about needing to see y/n, but the nurses told him that he couldn't visit her right now. He didn't like that, "no I need to see her she's my girlfriend! Please!" He begged

Morgan placed his hand on Spencer's shoulder, "hey kid it's okay, they are taking care of her," he said softly.

Spencer turned around, away from the nurses. He hugged Morgan so tightly that he let out a sharp breath, but he let Spencer hug him.

"I just want to see her," he sobbed. All his weight fell onto Morgan. He couldn't hold himself up anymore, but Morgan held him there and Spencer felt a rush of gratitude for him, his older brother in many ways.

"She's strong Reid, she'll fight this," he whispered.

His sobs slowly eased, but not the worries he still felt. He tried to think of the statistics of surviving gunshots to the chest and stomach but his brain wasn't working right now. It was like he physically didn't know anything anymore. The only thing he did know was that he needed to see her, to let her know how much he loves her and how she needs to come back to him.

Hold on, I still want you

Come back, I still need you

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right

I swear to love you all my life

Hold on, I still need you

It happened all in an instant. The nurses flooded the halls like students at a fire drill at school. They were going into the room she was in. Spencer's heart picked up, and Morgan's arms tightened around him.