Derek Morgan- Super Star Part 1

Requested by hailsdior

Being a famous actress had its downfalls, but it was something you enjoyed. Yet you had never thought that your career would one day put your life at serious risk.

But what was concerning was the fact that you almost felt glad that this had happened, because those events lead you to meet Derek Morgan, a man who would give you one of those dreamy like romances like the ones you portrayed in films.  

But you were shooting a film in LA when you got the first phone call. At first you just heard heavy breathing for about a minute before he hung up. It happened once a day, and eventually you just stopped answering.

Then you started getting threatening notes at your house in LA, but you ignored them, assuming it was some dumb prank. You got those all the time.

But then your co-worker ended up dead.

His body was found on set. He was laid on his back on the floor, multiple stab wounds to his chest. It was not long after that reinforcements came, and that's when you met Derek.

You watched the local sheriff talking to a bunch of FBI agents. Then he brought them over to you. You were greeted by an intimidating looking dark haired man in a suit. He introduced you to his team. You smiled politely at them all as agent Hotchner named off the members of his team.

"So this is all about me?" You asked as Hotch explained the situation more thoroughly.

"Most likely. You said you got phone calls and then notes?"

You nodded weakly.

"Do you have the notes?"

"Uh I only have one I think. I got it recently and didn't throw it out yet. It's at my house. I can go get it."

He nodded once, "Morgan you should go with her. If we're right then you'll need protection."

"R-right?"

"We think you have a stalker."

***

You drove Morgan to your house, meanwhile thoughts flew rapidly through your head. All those nights you slept alone while a psychopath was out there threatening your life, and now your co-worker and friend was gone because you thought the calls and the notes were harmless pranks...

You couldn't push the agonizing guilt down.

"You sure are quiet over there," Morgan commented.

"Your boss just told me I had a stalker out there, a murderer- sorry if I seen lost in thought."

Your sarcasm made him crack a small smile, a heart stopping one at that.

"Have you had this stuff happen before?" You asked.

He shrugged, "Yeah we've had a little of everything before. Don't worry, y/n. You're in good hands."

Your eyes traveled down to his large arms for a second, "yeah, I can see that."

His chuckle pulled you away from his arms, "like the view? Don't worry, most women do."