Spencer Reid- One Bed, Two Secrets

Requested by five_le_bg

This was one reason you hated small towns. You finished day one of the new case. The team has just arrived to the closest hotel to the police station, in fact it was the only hotel anywhere near the town.

That was when Hotch broke the news that some of you would have to share.

"I said this the last time, and I'll say it again. I'm not sleeping with Reid," Morgan stated.

"I had to share the last time," Emily argued

"Don't look at me, I need my rest. Alone ," Rossi declared.

Hotch sighed, you could see in his eyes that he just wanted to sleep. "JJ why don't you and Emily share."

They both nodded, although neither one seemed too thrilled. Sharing always sucked, either one would have to sleep on the floor, or they would have to squeeze in the small bed. One time you shared with Emily and learned that she was definitely a bed hog.

"Morgan and Reid?" Hotch suggested.

"Hotch," Morgan almost whined, "he'll probably ramble about statistics in his sleep, make Rossi sleep with him."

"Nuh uh. This Italian sleeps alone."

"You had three wives you should be used to it!" Morgan pressed. "Oo I know, y/n can sleep with him."

You blushed faintly. Hotch pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration before looking at you, "you don't have to if you don't want to. I can bunk with him," he offered.

"Could you all at least act like I can hear you all arguing over who has to sleep with me?" Reid  interrupted. You blushed darker at the way he phrased it.

"I can handle it, thank you, Hotch." 

He nodded swiftly, "right then, get some sleep everyone. We've got lots of work ahead of us."

You and Spencer went to the room you'd be staying at, and sighed when you saw the single bed.

"I can sleep on the floor," Spencer offered, a little frown on his face at the thought.

"No, no it's fine. No reason why we can't share a bed, no big deal," you responded, although it did seem like a big deal considering you had a massive crush on him.

"Right," he pursed his lips and scanned the room again, signing to himself. He set his bag down on the right side of the bed before opening it up and fishing for something. You sat your bag on the floor beside the left side of the bed before watching Reid pull out a pair of boxers and sweatpants.

"Do you mind if I shower? Or do you want to go first?" He asked.

"Go right ahead. I need to lay down anyways. I'm exhausted."

"Tell me about it," he chuckled slightly.

You laid on your side of the bed and closed your eyes, hearing Reid pull out some more things from his bag and then setting the bag on the floor. You heard his footsteps going into the bathroom, and once he shut the door you opened your eyes again. This was going to be a nightmare, sleeping so close to the man you had deep feelings for wasn't something you had signed up for. It would be pure torture.