Derek Morgan- Friends With Benefits

Smutty without actual smut, so just a heads up

There was always something different between you and Morgan. There was a sort of tension there, you didn't want to admit it was sexual at first. Touching became more frequent, looks of want were shared, and one time Morgan even caged you with his body, it was only for a split second, and it was a joke, but still. Your blood boiled when you saw him flirting around with women, which was what he was doing tonight at this club you were both at.

You watched him dirty dance with the women on the dance floor, watching the way his hips moved against hers. You clenched your drink until your knuckles were white as you watched his hands sneak up this one girls shirt.

You stood up without telling your body to, and you made your way to him. Morgan spotted you and stepped away from the girl and made his way over to you.

"Hey baby, you wantin' some action too?" He raised his eyebrow and then winked at you. You pressed your body firmly against his. His eyes widen slightly, "damn y/n." He whispered, "you serious?" His hands found there way to your waist, starting up the same dance routine as before.

You pushed your hips into him and rocked your hips from side to side against him, he followed the motions while moving his hands down your chest and to your sides. "The amount of times I've fantasized about doing this," he whispered, hot breath in your ear. You shuddered and rubbed your hips on his groin. He let out a small groan, right in your ear. He kissed down the side of your neck sloppily and his hands gripped your hips.

You smacked your lips to his. He returned the kiss with equal force, and his tongue roamed freely in your mouth. He pulled his mouth away from yours and kissed your jawline and down your neck, occasionally licking or nipping. Your hands wrapped around his neck as you tilted your head back to give him as much access as he wanted. He was a natural hunter, and you were his prey.

"Let's get out of here sweetheart," he nipped the base of your neck.

"We're really doing this?" You asked, slightly out of breath.

"Unless you don't want to, but I'm all for it," his hands trailed down to your lower back.

"How many other girls have came to bed with you like this?" You breathed.

He only chucked and slid his hand over your waist. "What can I say darling, I like to have a little fun. So what do you say?"

You knew it wasn't the smartest choice to go home and sleep with him, but it was like your body had taken over for your brain. You wanted to feel his skin rub up against yours, to hear the moans coming from him because of you.

It was all a blur after that, one heated and fast blur as all the sexual tension was gathered and put into this moment.

That night changed everything between the two of you. You couldn't deny the amount of attraction you felt for each other. You became more than friends, but less than a couple because one thing was for certain, Derek didn't do serious dating, and why ruin a perfectly good friendship over a couple dates. No, this was a win win. You could stay friends and give into the sexual desires all at once, no feelings attached, just lust.

You slept with him that night, but you stayed as far away from him as the bed would allow because sleeping cuddled up to each other certainly didn't fall under the sexual aspect of their agreement, their friendship.

***

Three months later and the agreement was still on. You stayed with him occasionally, usually after cases to unwind after all the stress. Nobody on the team knew, it made it fun. The sneaking around, the inappropriate whispers when nobody was paying attention, the sneaky touches under the table.