Aaron Hotchner- Till Death Do Us Part

A/n: The wedding descriptions and all that will be a bit vague because I don't know much about them and I don't wanna mess anything up

Never thought I'd see this day, standing here with you

Could've gone so many ways, but you know I do

Thank the universe that all the stars aligned for us

Till the end, two hearts, one love

You took a deep breath, "I can't do this! How does anyone do this??"

"Relax y/n you'll do great, just enjoy it and focus on only you and Hotch," Penelope told you.

"Yeah it's not everyday you get married," Emily added.

"I know but it's just, I'm scared. Like what if I stutter, or if I forget what to say? Or what if Aaron doesn't like the dress? Or he doesn't want to marry me?"

"Relax y/n you'll do great," JJ said soothingly.

You nodded, fiddling with your dress until Penelope swatted your hand away so you wouldn't mess it up. You rolled your eyes at her but found yourself grinning like a child at a candy store. "I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm marring him!" You practically squealed.

You hugged all three of them. Your bridesmaids, your friends. "I love you guys," you whispered.

"Aww we love you too y/n," Emily chuckled.

You pulled away when you saw David Rossi coming into the room. The wedding was taking  place at his backyard after all. You wanted an outdoor wedding with a beautiful setting, and believe it or not but Rossi's backyard qualified. "Emily you better get going, Reid's waiting for you."

Reid was best man, and Emily maid of honor. You were torn between picking Penelope, JJ, and Emily. So you did the rational thing, you chose based off hair color. Penelope and JJ were both blondes, it would look cute for them to be matching completely as bridesmaids. So Emily was maid of honor. Best man was chosen by a simple rock paper scissor shoot match between Reid and Morgan. Morgan had blamed Reid for cheating.  

And I'm giving you my heir now

And I'll be yours till the sun burns out

Reid and Jack came in the room as well. Emily walked over to Reid, and Jack made his way over to you.

"You look pretty y/n," he told you.

"Thank you Jack, and you look handsome," he did, he looked adorable in his little black suit.

You leaned down and kissed the top of his head and he smiled widely at you.

Emily and Reid walked down the aisle, well Emily did more of a strut than anything, causing Reid to move as far away from her as the aisle would allow, an embarrassed smile crossing his face. It was finally your turn.

"Are you ready?" Rossi asked, and then added, "you look fantastic." He took your hand and kissed it before linking your arm to his. Your parents died from a car crash a while back before you joined the BAU. In a way they became your family. Rossi was going to walk you down the aisle.

You started to walk, butterflies swarming your stomach. Rossi smiled at you, "it will be alright," he whispered.

"I love you Rossi," you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I love you too kid."

You smiled at that. He always called you that even if you were around Emily's age. Maybe it was the father daughter relationship they shared. You'd always roll your eyes, but today you were grateful for the familiarity of it.