HER

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 1 |kth|

Taehyung-

"You think complaining against me would help you?" I chuckled darkly mocking the boy who kneeled down in front of me. "I thought you were smart enough to know that no one can stop me from bullying you"

I kicked him in the stomach, making him fall on the ground. He already had many wounds and injuries on his face which were given by the bullies of my school who support me in everything I do.

"But guess what? You made a very big mistake by complaining about me to Mr. Park. You think he'll stop me?" I laughed at his pathetic state whose face was filled with bruises and blood.

Many were taking photos and videos of him getting beaten up. I kicked him again and again and held his collar after bending down to his level.

"You can never stop me from doing what I want to do. You did nothing but caused more torture and pain for yourself" I screamed and landed a punch on his face making him fall down again and cough blood.

"Let's go boys" I started going out of that bullying zone with my bully group while the other bullies were beating him up.

Well, I'm the most feared and heartless bully all around in South Korea. I've bullied many people without any limit. Everyone including my school's management fear me because I have no idea about what I can do when I lose my patience.

My whole school is filled with bully gangs who can bully anyone as they wish. And the leader is me! No one dares to fight back with me because everyone is aware of my anger.

Our group name is Super7 as we're seven and I have many enemies across my school, Seoul and even in my own group. All my group members are good to me except one, Jeon Jungkook!

The person I hate the most but I still let him be in our group even after what happened between us in the past because my members asked me to not break our team apart just for the fight between us.

Though we're in the same group, we don't get along with each other and don't even glance at each other.

Our gang is not totally a bully group because two guys from the group are totally against this concept and never bully anyone for their status or looks but definitely are cold to everyone around.

No one dares to stop me from bullying others because if they did, they'd become my next target. No one ever had the guts to stop me or correct me, not even the school management.

They are all afraid of me because I can fire them all if I wish because this school is mine and I'm sure no one will ever have the courage to fight back with me either.

•••••

Y/n-

"Y/n! Go take the order" The owner screamed, making me immediately run towards the new customer. "What would you like to have sir?" I started to write his order in my small notes.

"Your order will be here in a few minutes, sir" I bowed as I forced a smile at the person in front of me. I went to the counter and gave the order to the chef.

I went inside and took off the apron as it's time for me to get off work now. I sighed heavily while plopping myself on the chair and unlocked my phone tiredly. My eyes landed on the message I just got,

"we, the management of the Jaebum High school want to inform you about your admission getting granted. You don't have to worry about the bills because Kim Charity is going to pay for it to appreciate your scholarship. You can join the school from tomorrow after meeting the principal. We look forward to see you make our school proud, Thank you"