BEST BIRTHDAY

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 26 |kth|

Taehyung-

I found myself smiling unconsciously and stopped smiling instantly. But a small chuckle left my lips when I found out the reason behind my smile. 

Of course it's the only girl who runs in my mind all day and I never get bored of her. I am so glad that she was the one I opened up to. 

I'm glad that she's the first one to know about my traumatic past. What I hated the most was when people pitied me. 

And that's the reason I became cruel so I could stop them from pitying me and fear me instead. Hence, I bullied the students. 

I never found it wrong to bully until I came to know the consequences of it all at once when she entered into my life. 

She's the light in my life which brightened it up with her arrival. She never once pitied me even after knowing my past and her eyes only had love and worry for me. 

The way she confessed her love to me at the exact correct time was beyond my expectations. I loved the fact she confessed to me in front of my family. 

I'm sure they'd be so happy to know that she's the one who's in my heart. She's the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. 

•••••

"It's his birthday tomorrow?" You screamed in disbelief when you heard Jimin say that to you. "Yes! That's the reason we're shopping now" 

He shrugged his shoulders off while the others nodded. All the members except Jungkook and Taehyung were present in the mall where you've been working at. 

"And you guys never even told me?" You were offended at the way they didn't find it necessary to tell you. 

"Look, you didn't ask and we didn't say. That's it" Namjoon declared while you stomped your feet in anger. 

"We're getting late. How about you join us in finding a gift for him?" Suga suggested, making you nod almost immediately. 

Y/n-

I'm so excited for tomorrow. I've met those guys at the mall earlier and I even suggested some gifts to buy for Taehyung. 

It has been a few hours since I met Taehyung and we had a little chat and guess what? He invited me to his birthday party. 

And I took him aback by completing his sentence and acting like I knew about his birthday beforehand. But damn, he blushed! 

But the actual concern is that what do I gift him tomorrow? I'm getting anxious. What if I gifted him something that he doesn't like.

It's 11:55 in the night and I couldn't sleep thinking about what I should gift him. I bit onto my nails while worrying about tomorrow. 

Suddenly my phone started to ring and I instantly jumped onto the bed to take my phone. My hands shivered as I opened his chat. 

I put an alarm for his birthday just so I could be the one to wish him first. I badly wanted to make his birthday special.

Me: "Happy Birthday, luv"

Him: "Thank you soo much, Princess. I love you"

Me: *blushes* "I love you too, Taehyung"

Oh my! Why am I blushing so hard? My cheeks are getting hotter by the passing seconds. He's the only one who can make me feel like this, damn!

I jumped on the bed like a little kid while reading our previous chat again and again. My stomach was filled with numerous butterflies. 

No– but what do I gift him?! My face instantly lost it's colour as I fake cried in misery. It's so stressful.