FIRST KISS!

THE DANGEROUS BULLY  06 |kth|

Taehyung-
"I have a plan to get my revenge" I crossed my legs and looked at Jimin who was beside me. "Did you still not get over it?"

He laughed. "How could I possibly leave her? She has done something which no one ever dared to do" I chuckled darkly making the lad in front of me confused. "What are you gonna do?"

••••••

Y/n-

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the sunlight and looked around the room before turning off the alarm. Thank God! I don't need to go to school today.

I stretched my arms in ecstasy at the thought of not going to school and get all those weird gazes on me. I yawned one last time before getting out of the bed and doing my morning routine.

"Y/n! Someone came for you" as soon as I was done freshing up, my mom called. "who Eomma?" I asked while going towards the living room only to get ultimate shock.

"Taehyung!?" I exclaimed in terror. What's he doing here? And mom? They are laughing and talking with each other like they've known each other for many years.

Their conversation was disturbed because of my loud voice and they turned towards me. "What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted trying my best to act normal but I couldn't possibly be normal after seeing him here.

I received a quick smack from my mom as soon as those words escaped my mouth. "this is how you talk to a guest? Sorry son, she still needs to grow up a bit"

"I know very well eommoni, she's very childish but she's a very good friend of mine" He lied, making me widen my eyes. What nonsense is he blabbering? Us? Friends?

"What is this y/n? You never told me that you have such a handsome friend?" Oh gosh! How do I tell you that he's not a friend but the most cruel bully and an enemy of mine?

I smiled fakely. "Even I got to know just now" I babbled without thinking twice and saw her frowning. "I mean, I didn't know that he's coming here"

I somehow managed to cover it up because I can't possibly tell her that he's a bully and he even tried to bully me. "You look like you came straight from a Kdrama or a kpop group"

She complimented his looks, making him smile at her. Woah! He knows to smile too? That's weird because this was my first time seeing him smile.

"may I know the reason behind your sudden arrival? My FrIeNd?" I gritted my teeth and emphasised the last word. "I was getting bored without you, that's why I thought of coming here to spend some time with you"

What a great actor he is! He's getting on my nerves with everything he's doing damn! I hate this guy so much. "Well, I'm busy now so you can leave"

I gestured him to leave and pointed towards the door only to receive another smack from my mom. "Eomma! When did you come again?" I whined looking at her who came with some snacks for him.

He grinned annoyingly and bowed to her to thank her for the snacks. "Feel at home, son. You can stay here as much as you want and do not hesitate to come whenever you want to"

She smiled at him like a mother. Only if she knew what kind of a person he is, then I'm sure she'll get him out of this house. I glared at him who was smirking at me.

"Eomma, what's for breakfast?" Hwan came out from his room while yawning. "Who's he?" He looked at me with confusion. "He's her friend and my friend too from now"

My mom said, making me cry internally. Wow! She picks on every other person but she's a friend of my enemy? She's really something else.

"You're making guy friends too? I never saw you with any guys other than Namjoon and Min Woo. Who's he? How long have you known him?" He started his interrogation like a protective brother.