ENEMIES NO MORE

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 28 |kth|

Y/n-

I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling tiredly yet I had a small smile on my face when I felt the presence of a ring around my finger.

I brought my hand nearer to my face to have clear view of the ring which means the world to me. No one can ever imagine how special this ring is for me because he worked for it.

For the first ever time in his life, he worked for something and that was for me? This guy never fails to make me feel special.

And he owns the place in my heart which could never be taken by anybody else. I don't know when and how he stole my heart but he did.

I never thought I could actually find comfort in a person. I never thought I could feel safe around someone and that someone would become my home.

He's home, my only home. I smiled when I remembered the way we kissed the other day. It was just so romantic and hot.

Thinking about it still makes me feel goosebumps and have butterflies in my tummy. I used to think butterflies in stomach was a stupid idea until one day, I felt it myself.

Yesterday was the best day of my life and I want all my days to be as special as it with him by my side in every step of my life.

"What are you smiling at?" I sat up straight startled by the sudden voice and breathed out loudly.

"Why are you so nervous? What were you doing?" I heard Hyun ask while smirking at me evilly.

"Shut up! Don't you have manners?" I tried to change the topic and have my heart beat low it's pace.

He made an annoyed expression and started leaving, making me sigh. But he jumped onto the bed and pulled my hand before observing it.

"Woah! Mrs. Kim!" He teased while smiling at me wickedly. I hid my face behind a pillow to cover my blushing face.

"Who gave it?" He raised his eyebrows and I knew, I can't hide it from him anymore. "Your brother-in-law"

He immediately hit me on my arm when I said that and laughed. "Taehyung?!" He looked genuinely happy knowing it.

I nodded my head happily knowing how much he likes Taehyung. "It's brother-in-law for you" He laughed along with me.

"I'm so happy for you, Eonni. He loves you so much and I've seen it in his eyes" He caressed my hair like a big brother.

I ruffled his hair to tease him but he smiled this time. Maybe his happiness of Taehyung becoming his brother-in-law was making him not react to anything.

If it was on a normal day, then he'd have started a huge fight with me. "It's time for school. Go get ready or you'll be late" I sent him off while he was still smiling at me teasingly.

••••••

I sighed as I entered my house with a hand bag hanging on my shoulder. Well, that was a pretty tiring day.

And on top of that, I couldn't meet Taehyung today which made it harder for the day to pass. Time flies with him around.

I noticed expensive cars in front of my house which made my eyes widen. What are these cars doing here?

I immediately ran into the house in nervousness. I don't know why but I feel like something is wrong.

I visibly gasped a bit when I noticed Taehyung's father sitting on a couch and my mom serving him coffee.

He placed the cup on the table and stood up after noticing me. My face was blank without any expression though I'm trying hard to maintain it.

I'm feeling a lot more than what I'm showing outside because even if I agree to it or not, I know that I'm scared of this man.