WITHOUT HER!

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 18 |kth|

Y/n-

I felt my heart peircing apart when he called me by my name. And I know he did it just to hurt me and I know it hurts him too.

I was able to see the pain in his eyes though he was trying his best to hide it. Now I realised that I was wrong. I had always been wrong in judging him.

He was always honest with his feelings and I can see that he loves me more than I do. I wanted to reply to him but words were stuck in my mouth.

I didn't know how to tell him about what happened in the past between me and Min Woo. It's all just so messed up.

"You were so hurt when you got to know that I was playing with you as of you were actually in love" he chuckled bitterly while staring into my soul while I stood there numb.

"My first love! You were my first love but you broke me harder than anybody ever did" his tone was broken which was breaking me apart.

Warm tears rolled down my cheeks as I started to shake my head in a no to make him understand that I was actually in love with him.

"Good bye…" He mumbled in the softest tone possible before leaving a sobbing me who's bawling her eyes out.

I kneeled down on the ground as I felt tiny rain drops fall on me but I didn't wanted to move. I couldn't move my body as if I was paralyzed.

I held my face in my hands while crying my heart out and the rain isn't helping either. I find it very uncomfortable and suffocating.

I've always liked rain but this time, it was making me anxious and I feel like there's no meaning in my life anymore.

I love him! I love him so heckin' much and I'm realising it now. I can't live without him and I can't bear it if he hates me but that's what he does right now.

Why is my life so messed up? What did I ever do to deserve all this? I agree that what I did to Min Woo was wrong but it's too much.

My heart is breaking apart because of all the things happening around. I hurt Min Woo, I hurt Taehyung more than anyone could ever do.

What's going on in my life? I want to run away from all this. I need someone's embrace right now to feel safe, I need someone's shoulder.

I raised my head up when I realised the rain drops stopping only to see a hand extending an umbrella towards me.

A small bitter smile crept on my face as I realised that there was one person. A person who's being there for me.

I could never fail to recognise this man by his scent. He made me stand up with a worried expression on his face.

I felt lifeless but when I realised that he was there beside me, I felt alive. I felt like he would trust me, or at least would try to trust me.

I was about to fall because I sprained my ankle when I fell on my knees but he held me tightly. That's what he always does, he makes me stand on my own feet whenever I used to fall.

He's like a guardian angel in my life whom God sent me to take care of me everytime I was low. He held the umbrella up covering my already drenched body.

His doe eyes had so much curiousity and many un-asked questions which might be eating him up but he decided to stay calm.

I couldn't control myself but break down in front of him and cry out my heart by hugging him tightly. He calmed me down by caressing my back and hair in to and fro motion.

I draped my arms around his waist and cried on his chest. "Shh… I trust you, y/n. I'll always do" He soothed in my ear, making me feel relieved.

I pulled out as I sniffed my tears and chewed on my lips while avoiding eye contact with him because I couldn't answer his questions.