HERS FOREVER (THE END)

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 30 |kth|

Taehyung's father-

He was crying and begging in front of me for the first time! Does he love that girl so much that his pride doesn't matter to him anymore?

He didn't shed a tear when his mother and brother died!

He never stopped me or cried out when I abused him cruelly but now? He has started to change completely and it's because of her.

That girl was fighting for her life and that didn't affect me. Or maybe that's what I thought but looking at him cry for the first time, made me feel something.

I don't know if it's hurt or anything but I didn't like to see him cry like this. It's just a strange feeling that I got this time.

But I still threatened him by making him choose between her life and keep seeing her after the operation.

What shocked me was that he agreed. His tears were non-stop and that was the first time I saw him show his pathetic side to me.

I never saw him cry before. Never! Not even in his childhood. He had always been a strong guy and I was also the reason he became emotionless.

I had been the worst father for my kid and now I realise that I was wrong this whole time and he needed nothing but love.

I never gave him anything that he needed or wanted. I didn't even make him comfortable around me to even ask me for something.

In fact, I snatched the things from him which brought him happiness. I made his life miserable and ruined his whole childhood.

I realised that I started to regret my actions after seeing his state. She's the cure of the pains that I caused throughout his life.

What not did I do to make them apart? But they were still strong enough to fight back with me. I even tried to pay her to leave my son.

And to be honest, I was impressed by her bravery and attitude. She looked like the perfect match for Taehyung even though I didn't like it.

But I can't disagree with it anymore. I need to at least let him have her for everything he had lost in his life.

I can only feel less burdened when I come to know that he's happy at least now after all the things he had endured.

I don't even deserve to be his dad but I was his dad. The worst one.

Taehyung-

I couldn't believe that there could be a man as cruel as him. How could he? I mean how could he threaten me with her life?

Is there a father out there who couldn't tolerate their kid's happiness? Why did I get him as a father?

Why couldn't my life be as good and happy as the others who have the best fathers. Maybe I don't deserve it.

I only deserve a man who would ask me to choose between my love and the life of my love.

How cruel can he become? I had no other choice than to agree with his cruel condition of never seeing her again after the treatment.

I wonder what's worse. Her dying in my arms or me not seeing her again because both of them would affect me the same.

I'd die if either of it happens but what I feel is that even if I can't go near her, I can at least look at her from afar and feel happy.

Hence, I agreed to his condition and saw him leave after gesturing to the doctor to take her into the operation theatre

I wiped my tears and stood up straight before walking towards the operation theatre and placing my hand over the glass.