THE REVENGE

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 14 |kth|

Taehyung-

I was late to the college today because of the talk that I had with that man in the morning. My eyes started the quest to have a glance at her.

But she was nowhere to be seen, I searched her classroom too but she wasn't there either. I started to have a bad feeling about this.

I ran in the hallways searching impatiently for her because only her being safe can calm my heart and mind right now because it's a mess.

My eyes filled with rage when I saw a bastard tearing her dress. She….. was crying helplessly asking him to stop and I was late. That thought almost killed me.

"How dare you all lay a finger on the love of my life!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs to see all of them getting startled by my sudden voice.

"T-Taehyung?" The guy who was harassing her stuttered in fear when he heard me say that she's the love of my life.

I could see them all sweating in anxiety and fear about what I'll do with them. I saw her face getting relieved by my arrival but her state was making me want to kill everybody around.

Her eyes were teary and tears streamed from her eyes while her lips and nose were bleeding. What exactly did these bastards do?

I took big steps towards her which made them all leave her and maintain a huge distance from her. Her big blue eyes had tears in them…

She was crying! She was about to fall down completely but I held her by her waist and supported her in standing up.

"I'll make everyone of you go through hell who made her state like this. Mark my words!" I warned in my deep voice which made them all shiver and gulp.

I picked her up in my arms and looked into her eyes which were tired and hurt. She had no more energy to fight. How the heck did they make the strongest girl become like this?

I'll make sure to teach each one of them a good lesson. "I'm sorry, Princess. I was late" I couldn't see her like this. The girl who used to be so brave and strong, who could fight with anyone is now crying like this which was so hard for me to see.

She shook her head and held my collar for support before fainting in my arms, making me worried about her. "I'll see your end"

I looked at those bullies for one last time and went out of the school with her in my arms. How the f*ck did they dare to hurt her in my absence? I'm not gonna leave any of those b!tches.

••••••

"Bring him" I ordered my men while sitting on a chair with my one leg on the other. 3 men brought a guy with them who was already beaten up badly.

"T-aehyung, p-lease forgive me, I'll never touch y/n again" He pleaded while joining his hands in front of me because he's aware about what's waiting for him.

"Don't take her name from your filthy mouth if you don't want to die here itself" I warned, making him gulp and beg me for mercy.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Please spare me" He begged while holding my feet but I jerked his hands off my legs, making him fall back and wince in pain.

"I've always done everything that you asked me to, I was your favourite boy among all the bullies. Please spare me at least for that" He asked while crying his heart out, making me smirk.

"Did you leave her when she asked you to stop?! Did you stop touching her when she was crying?" I screamed at the top of my lungs while holding his collar.