THE DEATH OF HIM

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 22 |kth|

Taehyung-

Both the ice creams fell from my hand after seeing her kick the guy who had a beef with me in the past.

"Dare say a single word against my boyfriend, I'll kill you and I mean it" she warned while he was wincing in pain.

My heart flipped a beat, danced in its ribcage, my breath hitched, my whole stomach was filled with butterflies, my eyes shined, my whole body shivered and what not?

Can I be happier than this? Maybe I can if she ever falls in love with me. I'm sure I'd die out of happiness on that day.

I wish, I wish I could die out of that shock and that day arrives soon when she's gonna confess her feelings to me by herself.

"What the hell!" He cursed under his breath before standing up and dusting his pants off. "You'll regret it for sure"

He was about to lay a hand on her but I was fast enough to come in front of her and twist his hand, making him scream in pain.

"I warn you, never ever dare to come in front of her again" I pointed my index finger at him and said it with my gritted teeth.

He hissed in pain while massaging his arm and soon went off running from there. I turned towards her and checked whether she got hurt or not.

"I'm completely fine" she cleared it up and smiled at me. I sighed as I stared at her while the thing she said played in my mind.

I just couldn't seem to get over the way she claimed that I was her boyfriend. Thinking about it just makes me want to lift and twirl her around.

"What about the Ice Cream?" She asked after noticing my hands empty. I facepalmed myself when I remembered the way they fell from my hands.

I looked down and pointed at the melted ice cream and laughed nervously. She shook her head in disbelief but soon laughed along with me.

••••••

Two weeks later:

Y/n-

"I can't believe we've got such a big order from such a huge company. Are you excited?" Jina ranted for the nth time because we're going to a party today to serve the guests.

"Yeah, it is quite unbelievable" I agreed with her while we were on our way to the venue. Well, it's actually a quite big company and all the people here were highly educated and classy.

Jina and I wore our work uniforms and served the guests with whatever they asked. This party is quite formal and cool too.

The organiser of this party entered. As far as I know, he was Mr. Kim. Everyone stood up and clapped for him while he climbed up the dias.

"Good Evening, everyone. You might already know the reason behind this party" He laughed like the people in dramas and movies.

Aish, my first time watching someone rich talk on the stage so it was new and weird as well. "My son is now going to start his journey of becoming the new ME"

I rolled my eyes because why would any father want their son to be just like them? Isn't it cruel to just force something on their child?

I'm not aware of anything about these businessmen but all I know is that no one should be made to act like someone they're not.

I sighed while looking down and heard everyone clapping for someone who was taking steps from the door which was opened catching everyone's attention.

I could see the man's shadow and he was tall, manly and had a not so bulky body but his shadow reminded me of the characters in anime. Lol