HIS WIFE!

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 20 |kth|

Taehyung-

I stared into her blue eyes which were making it hard for me to resist and I could see her getting surprised at the way I said how I felt.

"Stop it!" She laughed while hitting me playfully but I'm sure that she knew I wasn't kidding and I was damn serious.

I don't know why but I feel like she's eventually falling, she's falling in love with me and that thought is enough to make me blush like an idiot.

"We are here too, love birds!" Jimin bumped into my shoulder while coming in between us, making me sigh in annoyance.

"Been a while, babygirl…" Jimin seductively exclaimed while adjusting a hair strand behind her ear which made me clench my fists.

She laughed awkwardly as she didn't wanted to disappoint him or make it a big scene but I knew she was uncomfortable and that's the last thing I want.

"Thanks for helping, Yoongi" she hugged Yoongi which made me a bit jealous but I decided to shrugg it off.

And how did she know he's the one who helped me in finding the truth about Min Woo? Damn, she never fails to make me surprised.

She ran off after bidding a bye to everyone except me, making me smile shyly. Ain't a too special to her if she said bye to everyone but not me? Haha!

"You've got a smart girl, man!" Yoongi patted my shoulder, making me nod in agreement. Everyone left from the place and Jimin was about to leave too when I stopped him.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder while squeezing him in my arms which made him wince and pout his lips. "What's wrong?"

"Stop flirting with her, my friend! Or else, I wouldn't think twice to give a punch right across your face if I see that awkward smile on her face again"

I warned with a sarcastic smile on my face but he knew that I was serious. "Are you jealous of me?" He laughed, making me glare at him.

"Yeah I am! Any problem?" I asked with a blank face which made Jimin smile wider. "I can't believe you are sharing your feelings, Taehyung"

He patted my back and I realised that I was actually sharing this thing with him. I can't imagine how many things she changed about me.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do it anymore and she's just yours" He smiled while I stared at him blankly still processing how much I changed.

He left after patting my shoulder one last time while I sighed and remembered the moments I spent with her.

Though I knew her just for some part of my life, I know she's the only best part of it and she's going to be in my life until the end of it.

After all, I would never let her leave me nor will I ever leave her no matter the circumstances. I love her and that's all what matters.

I don't know if I deserve her but I know there's no one else in this world who could love her more than me. No one!

••••••

Y/n-

"Excuse me, can you let me meet the manager?" I politely asked the receptionist but the way she made her face was so disrespectful.

"And why?" She didn't even look at me as if she was disgusted by my presence. "Look, I'm here to apply for a part time job as a waitress in this hotel so let me meet him"

I was still controlling myself even though she was making me lose my patience. "You clearly don't deserve this job. Have you looked at yourself?"

She laughed sarcastically, making me grit my teeth. "At least, I don't judge people like you do!" I finally said something back to her which made her angry.