VACATION

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 11 |kth|

Taehyung-

I could see the uncertainty in her body language. She gulped and looked down trying to find a reason to not come.

It actually hurt a lot when she doubted me but it's all fine now that I have got an apology and a chance to go out with her.

"Don't worry, it's with Super7. We're going together and I want you to come too" I pressed my lips together waiting for her to agree. She chewed on her bottom lip.

"But... My mom-""I've already informed Eommoni and she agreed. You're the only who should agree now" I cut off her sentence, making her sigh in defeat.

"I- I'll come then" She said, making me smile widely. I pulled her closer to myself and hugged her tightly while jumping in victory, making her chuckle at me.

"It's enough, it's enough" she patted my back and I pulled away still smiling like a maniac. "Thank you" I squealed in excitement, making her smile at me lovingly.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8 am, be ready" I informed while she nodded before bidding a bye and going away from there. I didn't think she would agree so easily.

••••••

"You were quite fast" she was ready faster than I expected because I heard girls take a lot of time to get ready but I forgot that she isn't an ordinary girl. After all, She's my girl.

"Shall we go?" I helped her in keeping the luggage in my car and opened the door for her like a gentleman and bowed to her dramatically.

She chuckled and hopped into the car. I started the car and drove off to the airport. "You know what? You're quite good at driving"

why am I blushing just at a silly compliment? It wasn't even about me but she never fails to make me blush or feel special. "Uhm Thanks I guess" I concentrated on the driving.

We reached the airport soon and we got out of the car along with our luggages and entered to see all my guys already present in the airport.

"Yo! My beauty looks gorgeous just like everyday" This Jimin! He's getting out of hand and he never lets any chance go away to flirt with her and it would be a lie if I say I'm not jealous.

She laughed at him awkwardly and looked at Jungkook but her smile vanished away when she noticed the look on his face.

He wasn't pleased by the fact that I was getting closer to her day by day. "Come let's go" Namjoon ordered and we all got into the plane and luckily, I booked her seat beside mine.

"Are you afraid of heights? Isn't this your first time?" I questioned with a smiley face because I want her to hold my hand when the plane starts. "Yeah it's my first time"

she started watching a Kdrama and the plane started but she wasn't afraid at all. Huh! What do I expect from her? She's my girl after all.

"Argh! Kang Tae Moo is just so cute...!!" She squealed while looking at the male lead in a Kdrama where he prepared fireworks for her. Aish, I did that too.

I can't believe I'm getting jealous of fictional characters now. She makes me do things which I never thought that I would. "He loves her so damn much, I want a man like him too"

She blushed while looking at the same guy who was looking at the female lead instead of the fireworks. I think I look better than him, huh! And I love her more than that guy does for the female lead.