THE PARTY

THE DANGEROUS BULLY! 5 |kth|

"Happy Birthday Granny!" Everyone exclaimed, making the old lady laugh in ecstasy. "Thank you kids" She thanked everyone who came to celebrate her birthday party.

She was waiting impatiently for someone and she smiled widely soon after her eyes landed on the lad who just entered the venue. She hugged him while smiling at him in happiness.

"Happiest birthday Grandma" The lad wished her, making her kiss his forehead. "Thank you, Taehyung-ah. I thought you wouldn't come"

Her eyes welled up in tears which made the lad a bit sad to look at his favourite person getting sad. "Oh my dear granny, I'm here now right? Why are you crying now?"

He pouted and wiped her tears. "I thought your dad would not let you meet me this time too!"

She exclaimed which made his smile disappear in thin air. "Do not take his name in front of me, Grandma. He's not a human according to me let alone a father"

He spat out, making the old lady nod understandingly. "Where are your friends? Did they join?" She asked and looked around to see all the six guys entering in black suits like the main characters. "They are here!" He said, before going to welcome them.

••••••

"Ohho! Look at who came without an invitation?" A girl exclaimed while mocking you, who came to the party only to be surprised to see them here.

"Only these poor b!tches would come without an invitation" Another one exclaimed, making you clench your fist in anger. "Watch what you say because it wouldn't take me a second to knock you down right here"

You threatened, making them laugh at you and Jina. "Oh my gosh! Someone is threatening me here and I'm so scared"

They all laughed to mock you while you were trying your best to not create any drama here. "What are you doing here?"

Taehyung, who was going that way, saw you and his steps halted as soon as his eyes landed on your blue ones.

"I don't find it necessary to tell you" You spat out only to hear a dark chuckle from his side. "not necessary? You came to my party without an invitation and you're fighting with me instead?"

He laughed which gathered people around, who were giving you weird gazes. You were the only one who came in casuals while everyone was in formals.

"Your party?" You questioned with confusion written all over your face. "Yes! My party and I don't allow just anybody to come here"

He was about to call the guards but was stopped by the old lady who came for your rescue. "You punk! This is how you receive guests?" She smacks his head before turning to you.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience young lady! Please make yourself comfortable" She said to you, who was a bit embarrassed by everything which happened here but smiled at her anyways.

"Happy Birthday Grandma" You extended the gift to her, making her pat your head. "Go enjoy the party and I apologise again for his careless behaviour"

She apologised again, making you shake your head. "No Grandma, it's totally fine" You smiled and turned around to leave the Party hall but got stopped by the Grandma.

"Where are you going already? The party didn't even start yet" She stopped while holding onto your wrist. "Nah Grandma, I have something to do. I need to leave"

You denied politely but she shook her head. "No way, You're going to be here until the party ends" She declared, making you sigh but smile anyways. "Go, Go inside"